RELEASED Woicik will not return as S&C Coach

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Agreed but again, why keep him?

I think that was an appeasement to the great and powerful Jerry.

I do very much like that they have booted 90% of the rest though.

You typically want at least one guy from the previous staff to give you some insider info on how things went down and which players dog it in practice, dont watch film, dont work out, always complain, the type of stuff you dont know coming in cold.

Its probably a one year thing however, so I expect Moore to be gone next year. He is never going to call the plays under Big Mike.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The problem fellas is that the Garrett suck virus has infected dam near everybody in the facility and there is no cure.

All of these 8-8 losers have to be kicked to the dumpster, even the trainers!

Big Mike is like "All you losers get the hell out":thumbup:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Thanks to the CBA there's no need for strength and conditioning coaches. Players can't be expected to work out, maintain a twitter account and play football.;)

mrmojo

Reaction score
9 Super Bowls man , he was a big guy back in the day...I need to google a pic of him now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I guess its news to me that we had a strength and conditioning problem. Seems we were pretty good on injuries. This is one move that if it doesn't work out it could really bite you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The problem fellas is that the Garrett suck virus has infected dam near everybody in the facility and there is no cure.

All of these 8-8 losers have to be kicked to the dumpster, even the trainers!

Big Mike is like "All you losers get the hell out":thumbup:
Then shouldn't the be getting rid of players and not guys that were here prior to Garrett lol?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Bye bye! It's about time...they need something new around that clubhouse. Clean house - new regime, shake up the country club

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Woicik hasn't been good for awhile anyway......I noticed that a couple of years ago.

Mr_437

Reaction score
We'll look out training staff, Britt nem could be next. McCarthy isn't playing any games.