Women counter protest NFL players kneeling during national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
I think its great in that they aren't hijacking an event or activity that shouldn't be political.

These anti America protesting players can take a lesson from these ladies, (if they can refrain from committing domestic violence on them) and seek out there own venue to protest our flag and policemen and military personnel.

But they wont...............much to lazy to take the time for that

Cmac

Reaction score
Dam look at how hot the women are in that link. God Bless America!
....so let's see...NFL Players support Breast Cancer Awareness. Wow...."We can take a stance for your cause, but not ours." Understood. Got it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
....so let's see...NFL Players support Breast Cancer Awareness. Wow...."We can take a stance for your cause, but not ours." Understood. Got it.
These women support cops, Kaepernick supports cop killers. Understand? Got it?

Cmac

Reaction score
These women support cops, Kaepernick supports cop killers. Understand? Got it?
You don't understand. You don't get it....and you certainly have Kap's stance regarding Police....bad police. Is he being held accountable for crazed reactions by others? He never has been an advocate of that.

visionary

Reaction score
All those African American women standing .....

Sure is a great counter protest lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You don't understand. You don't get it....and you certainly have Kap's stance regarding Police....bad police. Is he being held accountable for crazed reactions by others? He never has been an advocate of that.
Are you denying he sent $25,000 to a Chicago group associated with a cop killer?

Cmac

Reaction score
Are you denying he sent $25,000 to a Chicago group associated with a cop killer?

Never heard that, but I'll research it and I'll respond.....and you don't have to piss off while I do such.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It went for a good cause. Not the cop killer part but what the money was actually for. It's not the first time people have donated money to killers that aren't popular so no need for the faux outrage.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It went for a good cause. Not the cop killer part but what the money was actually for. It's not the first time people have donated money to killers that aren't popular so no need for the faux outrage.
It went to the cop killer's daughter who in turn sent it to the cop killer in Cuba. Good cause?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It went to the cop killer's daughter who in turn sent it to the cop killer in Cuba. Good cause?
Thats not what the article said at least the part I read. I only read the beginning and it mentioned the money going towards training. Like I also said even if it did it isn't the first time so faux outrage will get you nowhere

Cmac

Reaction score

Ok....thanks....so there we have it.....not necessarily a public relations win for him

The Colin Kaepernick Foundation donated in April $25,000 to Assata’s Daughters, a Chicago “direct action” resistance organization honoring Assata Shakur, who escaped prison and fled to Cuba after being found guilty in the 1973 murder of Officer Werner Foerster.

The grant includes $2,500 for CopWatch, a program that trains volunteers to follow and video police, and $15,000 for teen training, part of the group’s commitment to “develop and train young people, ages 4-19, in the Black queer feminist tradition and in the spirit of Assata.”

And as for Cop Killer....I certainly don't agree with any such.

But as for Bad Cops (Walter Scott, Tamir Rice, etc) and Racial Inequality....i.e minorities being labels Thugs, Criminals, Terrorists......

Now Google Scott A. Edmisten and see what he did, how he was armed, how he reacted, and how he still breathing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Ok....thanks....so there we have it.....not necessarily a public relations win for him

The Colin Kaepernick Foundation donated in April $25,000 to Assata’s Daughters, a Chicago “direct action” resistance organization honoring Assata Shakur, who escaped prison and fled to Cuba after being found guilty in the 1973 murder of Officer Werner Foerster.

The grant includes $2,500 for CopWatch, a program that trains volunteers to follow and video police, and $15,000 for teen training, part of the group’s commitment to “develop and train young people, ages 4-19, in the Black queer feminist tradition and in the spirit of Assata.”

And as for Cop Killer....I certainly don't agree with any such.

But as for Bad Cops (Walter Scott, Tamir Rice, etc) and Racial Inequality....i.e minorities being labels Thugs, Criminals, Terrorists......

Now Google Scott A. Edmisten and see what he did, how he was armed, how he reacted, and how he still breathing.
Thanks, I'll be sure not to speed the next time I drive through Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.