Women to Deliver Food in Snug T-Shirts

Rocky

Reaction score
A new business called Toasty Chicks Delivery hopes to profit from an invasion of construction workers this summer by having women in snug T-shirts drop off lunches from area restaurants.

Toasty Chicks will take food orders, relay them to the restaurant of choice, pick up the food and deliver it to the work site, founder and owner Rodney Millspaugh said.

Millspaugh said about 600 workers are expected this summer for the first phase of a massive, six-year development at the Snowmass ski resort.

The project, called Base Village, will include 610 residential units, 600 hotel rooms, 11 restaurants and bars and 65,000 square feet of retail space.

URL: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/n/a/2005/05/18/national/a133947D73.DTL

Rocky

Reaction score
Now there's a capital idea if ever I've seen one.

Why didn't I think of this? <----a rhetorical question.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I hope it's based in Colorado because if it's in SF they might as well stop now while they are ahead :D

k19

Reaction score
74worthless.gif

Rocky

Reaction score
k19 said:

I do what I can. As the previous poster astutely eluded to, this DID come from the SF Gate so I suspect this story didn't jazz them enough to warrant sending a photojournalist.