Women you don't think of as hot who were hot

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
When you think of a sexy woman, the first one you think of is probably not Marion Ross, who played Richie's mom on Happy Days. However, she was really attractive in her day. Here's a 1961 photo of her. Post any photo of a woman who was sexy in her day, but we don't usually think of as that.

cc32233cd04b30e1789834623c8ee801.jpg

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Nicole Kidman.

Growing up, I never understood the hype with her, but for some reason as I got older she grew more and more attractive to me. Now I get it. Kind of funny how your taste evolves.

14706955_10153879460861128_1383453321256469647_o.jpg

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Not anymore. She's had work done, and I hope she kept the receipt.
Yeah, in my search to find a picture for this thread, I ran across one that was a little eek. Some of the work people do, to try and chase youth, makes them look worse off. I just don't understand it. It sucks getting older, I get it, but it's part of our reality. Age gracefully.

Big_D

Reaction score
Yeah, in my search to find a picture for this thread, I ran across one that was a little eek. Some of the work people do, to try and chase youth, makes them look worse off. I just don't understand it. It sucks getting older, I get it, but it's part of our reality. Age gracefully.
“You can either look like a 50 year old woman or a 28 year old lizard” - Bill Burr

The surgery route never ever looks good, yet people still throw their money in the toilet trying to defy time. It simply doesn’t work. These women would actually be much better off doing absolutely nothing.

nobody

Reaction score
“You can either look like a 50 year old woman or a 28 year old lizard” - Bill Burr

The surgery route never ever looks good, yet people still throw their money in the toilet trying to defy time. It simply doesn’t work. These women would actually be much better off doing absolutely nothing.
Kate Beckinsale got minor work done when she was younger and it worked up until her most recent work she had done. Once you're past a certain age, it's a terrible idea.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Naomi Brockwell is another. She's a Youtuber who covers tech topics such as online privacy, how to stop cyber snooping, have a secure phone and computer, etc. She's not an actress or a model, and definitely isn't the first woman people think of when thinking of sexy women. But I've got a mad crush on her. Love her red hair and sexy Aussie accent. Here she is:

NB_w%252Bheader%252B2%252Brt.jpg

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Naomi Brockwell is another. She's a Youtuber who covers tech topics such as online privacy, how to stop cyber snooping, have a secure phone and computer, etc. She's not an actress or a model, and definitely isn't the first woman people think of when thinking of sexy women. But I've got a mad crush on her. Love her red hair and sexy Aussie accent. Here she is:

NB_w%252Bheader%252B2%252Brt.jpg
you are not hard to please