Women's Championship

Mannix

Reaction score
For anyone who is watching this, you can tell why you hire the BEST referee's.....REGARDLESS of their sex or race....this has been a FLAT OUT EMBARRASSMENT. Just HAD to show how progressive they are by putting three idiots into the Championship game....what a joke!!!

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
J0MBYqL.gif

2023 NCAA Women's College Basketball Champions

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
LSU clearly the better team, so much deeper than Iowa, Carson in the 1st and Morris in the 2nd... ridiculous, but man that officiating was horrendous. So many bad calls and no calls, just really marred the game. This years Women's Final Four has been hugely entertaining, drawing a big audience, such a shame that the poor officiating in that Championship Game made it ugly to watch.

Mannix

Reaction score
LSU was better today....and also, because EVERYTHING that one girl threw up in the first half went in....including a banked 3. HOWEVER, the officiating in the first half especially kept Iowa from gaining ANY momentum...and the T on Clark was HORRIFIC....especially given the fact that Mulkey stood 3 feet out on the court the entire game stomping and yelling at the 3 bozos who were obviously handed a D1 job.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It has been 40 years since I watched Kim Mulkey win back-to-back national championships as a Lady Techster. 40 miles down the road. Just a superb point guard. So proud of her.

Any LSU fans reading this thread? Is anyone else amazed in the #3 seed given to LSU? After the season they had? It was a straight out diss in my opinion. A #2 seed I could accept but I nearly spit when the brackets came out. Cussed too.

Oh well. Let it go DE. They're the last team standing. :cool:

Nah. I'm still pissed.

Mannix

Reaction score
I think she is a slime ball who is an attention W...."look at me.....look at me"....twice convicted criminal on the team that's been to 4 schools....allows her team to create false narratives about being "dissed"....and somehow turns Iowa supposedly dissing SC.....just because they can't shoot.....into "somehow" LSU being dissed.....whatever.....you won....congratulations....but nobody else in the country admires the way Mulkey carries herself or the way she allows her team/s to....SEE Britney Griner.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
LSU was better today....and also, because EVERYTHING that one girl threw up in the first half went in....including a banked 3. HOWEVER, the officiating in the first half especially kept Iowa from gaining ANY momentum...and the T on Clark was HORRIFIC....especially given the fact that Mulkey stood 3 feet out on the court the entire game stomping and yelling at the 3 bozos who were obviously handed a D1 job.
Yeah that T on Clark was a terrible call. Those refs were not ready for the big stage, I can't believe Mulkey got away with making contact a couple of times with the refs, not little brush ups, but forearm pushes and borderline slapfighting. That was nuts, how does someone not get T'd up or tossed for that? Again it wasn't the reason LSU won, but knowing this was going to be their biggest audience ever, the officiating took away from the game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

LSU wins national championship 102-85 in Kim Mulkey's second season in Baton Rouge

By Tyler Harden | LSU Reveille
April 2, 2023

642a1a8ad38ca.image.jpg

Making the Final Four in the second year under Kim Mulkey was a huge deal for the LSU women’s basketball program. Making it to the national championship was an even bigger deal. But winning the national championship is the biggest surprise of all.

LSU made history Sunday afternoon with a 102-85 win over Iowa in the women’s college basketball National Championship game.

LSU finishes the 2022-23 season with a 34-2 record. With this national title, the team becomes LSU’s first basketball team, both men and women, to win a national championship. In addition, Kim Mulkey becomes the first college basketball coach to win national titles at multiple schools.

Read more