WooHoo! I'm excited, I won $500 gift card from Cowboys Texas Lottery

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Woohoo im excited, i won 2nd change dallas cowboys lottery, $500 worth. Now I can get some neat cowboys stuff and possibly some cowboys tickets this year.

Thank You God, Woohoo!

Go Cowboys!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thanks zoners, see it does work, so maybe some of you can enter too. Its a 5 dollar scratch off though. If you dont win, then you fill out the back of the card with your info, etc.

so good luck;

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3037868 said:
Woohoo im excited, i won 2nd change dallas cowboys lottery, $500 worth. Now I can get some neat cowboys stuff and possibly some cowboys tickets this year.

Thank You God, Woohoo!

Go Cowboys!

Congrats!

That is very good .........:star:

rynochop

Reaction score
Nice, i keep thinking about buying one of those. I usually stick to the 2 dollar ones, i dont have enough luck with those to cough up a 5. Much less those $30 and $50 ones.. :eek:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
rynochop;3037895 said:
Nice, i keep thinking about buying one of those. I usually stick to the 2 dollar ones, i dont have enough luck with those to cough up a 5. Much less those $30 and $50 ones.. :eek:

understand that, me too, low income here, so winning was a God send for me, really helps, now i can buy some neat cowboys stuff and possibly 2 cowboys tickets

im still hoping that i can win some tickets through 105.3thefan

they have a contest for cowboys tickets on their website

wish you all luck too.

rynochop

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3037902 said:
understand that, me too, low income here, so winning was a God send for me, really helps, now i can buy some neat cowboys stuff and possibly 2 cowboys tickets

im still hoping that i can win some tickets through 105.3thefan

they have a contest for cowboys tickets on their website

wish you all luck too.

C'mon, roll the dice and parlay it, go buy 50 more!! :)

xpistofer

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3037868 said:

Thank You God, Woohoo!

Go Cowboys!

can't think of a better guy to win this!

very glad for you, CJ!