Wooohoooo! I won cowboys tickets from Millerlite/KTBB

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
woohoo, i won some cowboys tickets to the 49ers game, with $200 for the game too from miller lite/ktbb.com

just wanted everyone to know, you can too, and no im not advertising, just letting you know you can win too on the smoaky sports talk at ktbb.com

they have 2 more home games you can win, the baltimore and giant game so good luck, im going this sunday

going to use some of the money i won to buy some cowboy souveneirs,

:starspin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i got some tickets to the dallas cowboy game, and i was wondering, do they still have the shuttle buses that take you to and from the game. I come in generally on I20, and i used to get off at Big Town and use the bus,

do they still have the buses that takes fans to and from the game, and how much does it cost?

and would you if you know, the link for the buses, so i know what time they pick you up
thanks joe:bow: :starspin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thanks, do you know anything about the shuttle buses, do they still have them that take you to and from the game, so you dont have to fight traffic so much, if you do, how much for the bus ride, thanks joe

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
:violin:

I'll be up here in N. Indiana, in the snow, watching a pathetic regional game and wishing i were there. Have a great time!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wow hoosier, your a long way off, thanks, hopefully the cowboys will win,

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy the game.

One of my biggest regrets is that with me being a lifelong Cowboys fan I will have never seen a game in the old stadium. Won't make the same mistake with the next stadium. My kids are 17 and 15 so in 3 years MY money becomes MINE again.

Have a great time watching the Cowboys beat the snot out of the lowly 49ers. These aren't the same 49ers with Joe Montana and Steve Young that ruined my younger days but this team will pay for wearing the logo.

bigE79

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2433454 said:
:violin:

I'll be up here in N. Indiana, in the snow, watching a pathetic regional game and wishing i were there. Have a great time!
+1...Hope you bring home a win for us CJ...GO COWBOYS:star:

hendog

Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2433459 said:
Congrats and enjoy the game.

One of my biggest regrets is that with me being a lifelong Cowboys fan I will have never seen a game in the old stadium. Won't make the same mistake with the next stadium. My kids are 17 and 15 so in 3 years MY money becomes MINE again.

Have a great time watching the Cowboys beat the snot out of the lowly 49ers. These aren't the same 49ers with Joe Montana and Steve Young that ruined my younger days but this team will pay for wearing the logo.

I regret that I've never made a trip to the stadium either, although I've seen them play several times. I almost made the trip this year but I thought I'd save up for a trip to the new one.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well if anybody deserves them it is you, cause you are always pimpin that station and smokey.

So congrats and enjoy the game. :starspin

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Good on you, buddy.
They would let me out of the halfway house if you don't have no one to go with.