Word in from ABC...

Martice

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
Saw this post over at the Ranch Report, have no idea how accurate this poster is:

NY to see entire Cowboys/Skins on ESPN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You'll have to trust me on this. My contact from the NFL office has sent me info detailing the Cowboys Commanders will be shown iUpdating the email sent last week regarding the broadcast of two NFL games next Monday night, here is the resolution:

Kick-off for the Saints-Giants game is set for 7:30 p.m. ET on ABC as part of a rare NFL primetime doubleheader. The New Orleans and New York television markets will see the game in its entirety on ABC, and the start of Commanders-Cowboys on ESPN. The rest of the country will see the Commanders-Cowboys game at 9 p.m. on ABC, while also having the option to see the conclusion of the Saints-Giants telecast on ESPN.

ABC affiliates in the following local markets will be airing the Saints-Giants through its conclusion (with the Commanders-Cowboys game airing on ESPN):

New York extended area: Albany, NY; Bangor, ME; Binghamton, NY; Elmira, NY; Hartford-New Haven, CT; New York, NY; Portland, ME; Rochester, NY; Syracuse, NY; Utica, NY; Watertown, NY.

New Orleans extended area: Alexandria, MS; Baton Rouge, LA; Biloxi, MS; Columbus-Tupelo, MS; Greenwood, MS; Jackson, MS; Lafayette, LA; Meridian, MS; Monroe, LA; New Orleans, LA; Pensacola, FL; Shreveport, LA.
n its entirety on ESPN for us in NY!!!!

If I understand this correctly, I live in NYC so to catch the beginning of the Cowboys game, I'd have to turn to ESPN?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Whats weird to me is the fact that this was supposed to be a Fox game based on the fact that they are 2 NFC teams. Did Fox agree to give up this game ? Commercails were probably pre-paid and stuff...Wonder what the NFL did to compensate them for this ?

That's another great point. If anyone has the answer I would love to hear it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just glad I have ESPN and can watch the game regardless of what channel it's on. Hope everything works out for everybody else.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I grew up in Gloversville; about a 1/2 hour way from Saratoga. I moved out to N. California about 7 years ago. It always good to hear form people in the area you grew up in.