Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

SlammedZero

Reaction score
You know what I discovered that kind of sucks? Even though I am signed in under my Google account on two different devices, it doesn't keep track of your Wordle stats across them both. So for example, if I go on vacation and take my laptop and do Wordle, it will screw up my desktop stats (which is the device I normally use). That is kind of a bummer.

:thumbdown:

I suppose in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter? Who really cares about my stats? They're just kind of fun to look back on. Oh well.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know what I discovered that kind of sucks? Even though I am signed in under my Google account on two different devices, it doesn't keep track of your Wordle stats across them both. So for example, if I go on vacation and take my laptop and do Wordle, it will screw up my desktop stats (which is the device I normally use). That is kind of a bummer.

I suppose in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter? Who really cares about my stats? They're just kind of fun to look back on. Oh well.
I don't pay any attention to my stats. I don't even know if they're accurate or not. Sometimes I use my phone, sometimes my laptop.

Juggernaut

Reaction score

I found that out the hard way, a few times. I've played 126 times and my win % is 100 percent, but my current streak is 17 days and my max streak is 54 days. I agree, it doesn't really matter. Oh well. :D

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Eliminated most possibilities after 2 tries.
wa50pad.png
:D

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Play Wordle at The New York Times
This link expires 6/09/2022.
Please use nytimes.com/wordle

Happy solving!
Anyone else getting this screen when you start to play?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Play Wordle at The New York Times
This link expires 6/09/2022.
Please use nytimes.com/wordle

Happy solving!
Anyone else getting this screen when you start to play?
Yep. I marked the site as a favorite. I don't know if that'll do it or not.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Wed: 5 guesses. Watch out for this one.
uHMqiPm.png
I think we had different puzzles.
TRAIN ?
You're correct. Weird, I remember your Wordle answer was previously used. o_O
CXThhcS.png
Wasn't paying attention today and reused some letters earlier than usual. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're correct. Weird, I remember your Wordle answer was previously used. o_O
CXThhcS.png
Wasn't paying attention today and reused some letters earlier than usual. :facepalm:
Huh. That is weird.