Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Finally!!! Feels like it's been awhile since I've had a good puzzle! lol

Got Framed on my 4th try. I kind of thought it was what it was on the 3rd frame, but wasn't quite sure.
Same here. Monday, 3 guesses. Finally!
lbPux8Y.png
Framed: 5, you will definitely get it on 6.

Creeper

Reaction score
Did they change the way the game works? Now, once you get a correct letter in the correct position you must use that letter in that position for every subsequent guess. This eliminates guess words to eliminate possible letters.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Did they change the way the game works? Now, once you get a correct letter in the correct position you must use that letter in that position for every subsequent guess. This eliminates guess words to eliminate possible letters.
Not on the Wordle I use. It shows you the correct letter, but if you really wanted, you could enter a wrong letter below that line. I'm not sure if you are using a Wordle imposter site or something?

Creeper

Reaction score
Not on the Wordle I use. It shows you the correct letter, but if you really wanted, you could enter a wrong letter below that line. I'm not sure if you are using a Wordle imposter site or something?

I am using the NY Times web site.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did they? That's weird!

Creeper

Reaction score
IDK. Does it allow you to put the different letter there, but not enter the word, or will it not even allow that?

Once you find a letter in a specific position you can only use words with that letter in that position. It does not allow me to put a different letter there.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Once you find a letter in a specific position you can only use words with that letter in that position. It does not allow me to put a different letter there.
Hmm, haven't noticed that. I guess I haven't tried to use any words I knew were wrong.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
You're playing in hard mode, I like to use it. Go to settings to switch it off. :thumbup:

I whiffed on Framed. lol I've never actually seen the movie. :eek:

Definitely checkout that movie. It's a great swan song to the character. :clap:

Last edited: