Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Juggernaut

Reaction score
11/02/2022| Framed: 1 —–— Wordle: 3
Framed: Hanks film unlisted, used alternative.
Wordle: Good 2nd guess and great 3rd!
ijWzITw.png
ZO1gMPq.gif

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's difficult to comprehend. My wife did it too, but it was her 2nd guess. The first guess came up all black. Then guessed the word. That's similar I think.
No, I've gotten it on the second guess after missing completely on the first a few times. In fact, I did it twice in a row about an hour ago... No wait, I think I had one letter on one of the first guesses. Eliminating 5 common letters narrows down the possibilities quite a bit. It's still hard to do, but not nearly as hard as getting it on the first guess.

Flamma

Reaction score
No, I've gotten it on the second guess after missing completely on the first a few times. In fact, I did it twice in a row about an hour ago... No wait, I think I had one letter on one of the first guesses. Eliminating 5 common letters narrows down the possibilities quite a bit. It's still hard to do, but not nearly as hard as getting it on the first guess.

Yeah, I guess eliminating 5 letters is considerable. But the odds still have to be really low. I only got it on my 2nd guess 8 times. And that's with help.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I still don't have a 1st try guess under my belt. Closest I came was actually a couple weeks ago, and I was ONE letter off. Hopefully soon,. I too, shall be able to have that expereiince. :D

Framed: 3 I also guessed based on location. lol

Wordle: 3

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Great movie! ...not the one in Framed. I got it in 2, but I'm not sure I've ever seen it.
I couldn't agree more about It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. A fun movie, full of laughs, that saves the best laugh for last. Same for the Framed movie. One scene look familiar, still uncertain though. :confused:

Framed: 3 I also guessed based on location. lol
Did the same thing. It was the only movie in the list with that location in the title. :cool:

Last edited: