Words Women Use

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE

this is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES

if she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING

this is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD

this is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY

this is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS

a woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Send this to the men you know to warn them about future arguments they can avoid
if they remember the terminology!

And send it to your women friends to give them a good laugh!

Oh, and before we forget ...

"Whatever"

...it's a woman's way of saying *! #@ YOU

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
FINE and WHATEVER WG ;)
Why so angry, Yeager? I'm just trying to help u guys understand the lingo. :)

Especially since I know I do use some variation of those terms. Instead of "Fine," I use "Ok" and "mmm, hmmm"

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Why so angry, Yeager? I'm just trying to help u guys understand the lingo. :)

Especially since I know I do use some variation of those terms. Instead of "Fine," I use "Ok" and "mmm, hmmm"
I guess you missed my use of the smiley ;)

Hoov

Reaction score
That was pretty good WG,

Especially the "Go Ahead" line, now some things make more sense. LOL

And the Thats OK Line couldnt be more true.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I guess you missed my use of the smiley ;)
Didn't miss it.

Remember "Whatever" means *! #@ YOU... LOL

That concludes my lesson for today... :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE

this is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES

if she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

NOTHING

this is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD

this is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.

LOUD SIGH

This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY

this is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

THANKS

a woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're welcome.

Send this to the men you know to warn them about future arguments they can avoid
if they remember the terminology!

And send it to your women friends to give them a good laugh!

Oh, and before we forget ...

"Whatever"

...it's a woman's way of saying *! #@ YOU

Thanks for explaining this. LOL

Now for guys

Fine means fine
five min means when I feel like it
nothing means nothing
go ahead means I don't care
loud sigh means now what does she want
thats Ok means leave it alone.

Basically us men are simple creatures and not hard to understand and not difficult to please. Women I have yet to understand and have stopped trying to understand. LOL

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Didn't miss it.

Remember "Whatever" means *! #@ YOU... LOL

That concludes my lesson for today... :)

Too funny. Now I have the key's...

Will young grasshopper use them wisely. :confused:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
WORDS WOMEN USE
I have been married 30 yrs, trust me guys, most of these are dead on !

Never mind = you blew it big guy, I'll do it and you will pay.

31smackdown

Reaction score
Now for guys

Fine means fine
five min means when I feel like it
nothing means nothing
go ahead means I don't care
loud sigh means now what does she want
thats Ok means leave it alone.

Nice...

Here's my guys version..

Fine(when asked to do something)... Just go do whatever you are talking about, I'm not even sure why you asked... it's not like you really gave me options

Fine(At the end of an arguement).. I'm done try to use logic and make sense about this subject, I really was trying to be helpful but apparently you don't know how to listen or rationalize and I'm clearly wasting my time

Five minutes(when doing something).. I'm doing something which I am completely content with, I see no need to do anything else until I'm finished. I can entertain myself, why can't you?

Five minutes(when not doing something or getting ready)... this is actually five minutes, start moving.

Nothing... this is "something" that we have already deemed as a casualty of the relationship and will easily overlook for the better good, because it's small enough that we can survive without it...UNLESS!...you keep asking... then you will not only hear about "nothing" but every other "small" thing that annoys us... why have 10 different fights when you can just have one big one and get it over with.

GO AHEAD.. This one is tricky... actually too tricky to even explain, but do yourself a favor and listen to the tone of our voice.. if sounds like "ok" or "fine", then you are safe, if it sounds like "whatever"... think twice.

Loud Sigh... this means, leave me the hell alone already, I stopped listening 5 minutes ago and you are still expecting me to be paying attention and I just don't even care anymore. More than likely I've already given you my thoughts, they're not changing. I really don't feel like sitting here and listening to you whine, just shut up and get over it

That's Okay
... I actually expected that of you, so I'm not suprised at all by what you did. I have no clue how you continue to do these things, but I'll find a way for you to make it up to me later.

Thanks... unfortunately this often has no meaning and is just used out of necessity, to be nice, unless a word is used before it get the attention of the person..(ex: Hey Bob..Thanks), Thank You, always means thank you, however.

Whatever... This is an evil word... often meaning I don't care, but sometimes used to mean... Shut the F up, You're an *#$@, You have no clue what you are talking about, in any case take it under advisement this usually a way of saying that you should change subjects immediately because If you don't stop now, I just might kill you

Doomsday101

Reaction score
31smackdown said:
Nice...

Here's my guys version..

Fine(when asked to do something)... Just go do whatever you are talking about, I'm not even sure why you asked... it's not like you really gave me options

Fine(At the end of an arguement).. I'm done try to use logic and make sense about this subject, I really was trying to be helpful but apparently you don't know how to listen or rationalize and I'm clearly wasting my time

Five minutes(when doing something).. I'm doing something which I am completely content with, I see no need to do anything else until I'm finished. I can entertain myself, why can't you?

Five minutes(when not doing something or getting ready)... this is actually five minutes, start moving.

Nothing... this is "something" that we have already deemed as a casualty of the relationship and will easily overlook for the better good, because it's small enough that we can survive without it...UNLESS!...you keep asking... then you will not only hear about "nothing" but every other "small" thing that annoys us... why have 10 different fights when you can just have one big one and get it over with.

GO AHEAD.. This one is tricky... actually too tricky to even explain, but do yourself a favor and listen to the tone of our voice.. if sounds like "ok" or "fine", then you are safe, if it sounds like "whatever"... think twice.

Loud Sigh... this means, leave me the hell alone already, I stopped listening 5 minutes ago and you are still expecting me to be paying attention and I just don't even care anymore. More than likely I've already given you my thoughts, they're not changing. I really don't feel like sitting here and listening to you whine, just shut up and get over it

That's Okay
... I actually expected that of you, so I'm not suprised at all by what you did. I have no clue how you continue to do these things, but I'll find a way for you to make it up to me later.

Thanks... unfortunately this often has no meaning and is just used out of necessity, to be nice, unless a word is used before it get the attention of the person..(ex: Hey Bob..Thanks), Thank You, always means thank you, however.

Whatever... This is an evil word... often meaning I don't care, but sometimes used to mean... Shut the F up, You're an *#$@, You have no clue what you are talking about, in any case take it under advisement this usually a way of saying that you should change subjects immediately because If you don't stop now, I just might kill you

Pretty simple if you ask me. LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
I have been married 30 yrs, trust me guys, most of these are dead on !

Never mind = you blew it big guy, I'll do it and you will pay.

LOL the trick is to use those to your advantage.

Gordon

Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, the first word I thought of was "fine."

It's remarkable, this is like top 5 in words used in every woman's vocabulary.