World class defense?

Section446

Reaction score
Yup, not sure why everyone was applying the anointing oil after one game.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Is this thread really necessary after one possession? There is till the 1st qtr left.

Just as much as its neccesary to call our defense world class after one game against a brutal offense without their only weapon

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Easy for the Broncos offense. Big dropoff having to face Bosa and Ingram last week to our DLine...we just don't have those War Daddies!

ALBIT

Reaction score
Its exhausting reading how great we are after one game. I love this team but we are not as close to a championship as you people think. Just like i read Dak was better than Brady this season. Im sorry but its drives me nuts. Its so hard to win in this league. We have a little ways to go. Its not a bad thing. But i almost threw up having to read the doomsday defense is back. And you guys hate to hear this Dak has to be better. He has to throw rhe ball down field more consistencely. I love Dak. But if i have to read he is better than Brady its hard not to lose it. Thos team is a year or two away. Its ok. Its not a bad thing

ALBIT

Reaction score
Our defense was NO Where good as they good looked last week. Im shocked no one could have seen that

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible, but our defense may be worse than last season. Much worse.

ALBIT

Reaction score
This is a very very hard place to win a game esp with their defense. But you would think we are the 70's Steelers. Why why must we be labeled great or the best after a game?? Lets just take one game at a time

ALBIT

Reaction score
Guys on the flip side im not saying we wont win today. We may very well win. But its tiresome hearing about there is no way we lose. Thats all. I love this team but its just so frustrating reading about how great we are etc....