World of Warcraft - Zone Members who play!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hey -

Well I did it. Im back playing WoW again. Just when you think you are out, they suck you back in. So here I am.

I wanted to post a thread to see just how many are playing WoW. Ive started up an Alliance NE druid on the new Rp/PvP server Maelstrom. Its fun. I dont grind like I used to but I do spend a couple hours here and there playing and seeing the new stuff (ive never palyed an Alliance character).

If you folks get bored w/ your server/community where you play then pop over to Maelstrom and look me up. Im just level 12 right now. Taking my time.

Give "MoonWrath" a tell if your ever on.

Everyone wants me to bring my priest back (60 UD Priest-Silver Hand). Hes gone tho. I ended up selling him. Can you believe I got 550$ for him? I know I know. Its tabboo to do that but I was not going to play the guy ever again at the time. I dont miss him and the cash did buy me a new camera. :D

Duane

Reaction score
I play a lot now thanks to you, JT and others. I have three characters on Bronzebeard – a lvl 60 NE Druid (Kuris), 47 Dwarf (Brorga) and a 21 Human Warrior (Killee).

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I have a 60 Druid on Icecrown and a few 10-15 level characters on the same server. I haven't played a lot lately. One of the last patches fried my video card and I haven't been able to pick up a new one yet. I can play but I get the hardlock crash about 5 minutes into it. Really sucks when you are in Molten Core.

Duane

Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten said:
I have a 60 Druid on Icecrown and a few 10-15 level characters on the same server. I haven't played a lot lately. One of the last patches fried my video card and I haven't been able to pick up a new one yet. I can play but I get the hardlock crash about 5 minutes into it. Really sucks when you are in Molten Core.
You update your motherboard's bios yet? That did the trick for me when I was having problems.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I used to play, quit about 5 months ago when I graduated college...now I dont have time to play it as much..

Played on Malygos server, Nazgar lv 60 Hunter, Hallowed lv 60 mage Deimos lv 49 Shaman

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I have a Human Paladin on Staghelm, which BTW is always broken it seems. He just hit Level 40 yesterday. Man, it is much better when you get a horse.

I also have started a Human Priest. Just level 14 though.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
How much is it monthly to play this game? I played Sacred and Diablo (had a lvl 87 daemon on Sacred), but I've been curious about this game.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Rack said:
How much is it monthly to play this game? I played Sacred and Diablo (had a lvl 87 daemon on Sacred), but I've been curious about this game.

It is $15 per month.

At first, I thought there is no way I'm paying fifteen dollars a month to play a game, but for the amount of time I put into it, it is definitely worth the money. Plus, I would be renting movies or something else during that time so I'm not really out any money, I may even be ahead.

Duane

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
It is $15 per month.

At first, I thought there is no way I'm paying fifteen dollars a month to play a game, but for the amount of time I put into it, it is definitely worth the money. Plus, I would be renting movies or something else during that time so I'm not really out any money, I may even be ahead.
Same with me. I used to buy a couple of XBOX games a month but haven't done that since I've bought WoW. So I'm money ahead.

phdefense

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
So phdefense,

What do you think of the changes to the paladin trees they are making for the next patch.

I am taking a break from my Pally. I have started an Orc Rogue that I really like playing.

Overall I like the new changes as they will be able to truly specialize a little more.

They holy paladin play style is very comparable to that of the Horde Shaman now which is as it should be.

The protection changes have made the paladin that choose to go this route a definate viable off tank but I still do not think a Paladin could truly maintank anything higher than UBRS.

I have not done much testing with the retribution changes but I would think a well played retribution paladin would be formidable in pvp now with them being able to reflect magic damage as well.

phdefense

Reaction score
Double post bump for a great game. After 1 year who here at the zone is still loving this game?

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
phdefense said:
Double post bump for a great game. After 1 year who here at the zone is still loving this game?

I play almost daily.

I have switched to the Horde however. I am currently playing a troll priest. I really like the Horde quests and fps better than Alliance. Plus, Horde dominate the BGs, on Staghelm anyway.

I have yet to reset my talent points on my pally. I may go play him again eventually but I kinda got bored with him.