World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

kimrose

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm gaining on ya, Haley. lol. I have officially outdrank both my parents now. They both quit in their 30s. I am 48 and still going strong. :laugh::(

Replying to myself lol: But in all fairness, when my parents were in their 30s, they both had their parents. I lost my dad at 39 and my mom at 40. The real drinking pretty much started sometime after that. I mean, not sloppy heavy, lol, but I can blow through a 12 banger of Michelob Ultra on the weekends without realizing it nowdays. LOL

robbieruff

Reaction score
I don't understand the taking on close pitches with this ump...the Stros the past few innings have been MUCH better at taking defensive swings that have led to walks and big hits...Dodgers seem to be taking a much more passive approach and it's costing them. I am fighting off anything that is remotely close to the zone to extend the at-bat. This taking BS is getting them rung up more often that not and it's ridiculous to act all P.O.'d about it.

kimrose

Reaction score
God bless you..us drunks must stick together!!

We are a dying breed, Jack! lol. And smokers, too. I don't know if you smoke or not, but we somehow suddenly became the sludge of society. I remember when it was cool to smoke, and if you didn't, you were nobody. I still remember Virginia Slims slogan, "you've come a long way, baby". That was my first cigarette. ;)

Astos gotta get some points here. We can't stay tied, and we certainly can't keep following the Dodgers' lead.:mad:

haleyrules

Reaction score
We are a dying breed, Jack! lol. And smokers, too. I don't know if you smoke or not, but we somehow suddenly became the sludge of society. I remember when it was cool to smoke, and if you didn't, you were nobody. I still remember Virginia Slims slogan, "you've come a long way, baby". That was my first cigarette. ;)

Astos gotta get some points here. We can't stay tied, and we certainly can't keep following the Dodgers' lead.:mad:
I smoked when l was young...quit years ago. Still have a cigar once in a while. Booze is hard to give up for alcoholics:)...This series is mind numbing...I don't know how hard core fans can stand it.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

I used to smoke too Kim, gave it up about 40 years ago...man I gave up lots of things 40 years ago lol