Worse and the Worst

ghostdog

Reaction score
a loss in the Super Bowl will inflict the maximum amount of pain desired for their fan base....Tom Brady will do more than that.It will be a hurt that will burn generationaly.
Oh the irony to lose to a team in silver and blue with a #12 QB....and a stoic head coach.
LORD....THANK YOU.
Yeah playing without your franchise QB and first ballot HOF LT and HOF 3rd down back and punt returner after proving yourself the best team in football all season would be shattering, lol. You have predicted an Eagles loss every game this season. And you have been wrong every game in which you have. Now you're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to make nonsensical arguments as to why the Eagles will lose. Let's face it my man either you're just unlucky or just plain stupid. I know which one I have my money on. LMAO.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah playing without your franchise QB and first ballot HOF LT and HOF 3rd down back and punt returner after proving yourself the best team in football all season would be shattering, lol. You have predicted an Eagles loss every game this season. And you have been wrong every game in which you have. Now you're twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to make nonsensical arguments as to why the Eagles will lose. Let's face it my man either you're just unlucky or just plain stupid. I know which one I have my money on. LMAO.

Your personal life must be really pathetic, that after your favorite team makesthe Super Bowl, you have to strike your ego by trolling another teams message board.

You must really stink of failure in every other aspect of your personal life, to feel the need to try and gain power over others in that way.

Sad really.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
That 1 Superbowl (if they win) will make Eagles fans more insufferable than they already are.

cowboyec

Reaction score
GO COWBOYS.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
There is no way on earth you would want the Eagles to win it all if you are a Dallas fan. Who cares if NE gets ring 6. Pitt has had 6 for a decade now.

I have no hate at all for the Pats. You better be glad its them there and not the Jags. Eagles would beat the Jags by 20.
Thank you for defining true Cowboy fandom. :rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't even hate the Patriots anymore...they have just been far superior to every team and Brady/Belichick are up there as the two best all-time in their sport. The Pats can win another 3 championships for all I care, their legacy has been cemented.
I hate them for that very reason, but I have mad respect for them.

ghostdog

Reaction score
Your personal life must be really pathetic, that after your favorite team makesthe Super Bowl, you have to strike your ego by trolling another teams message board.

You must really stink of failure in every other aspect of your personal life, to feel the need to try and gain power over others in that way.

Sad really.
It's funny how you girls can talk so much crap, but you cry when it comes back at you, lol. Or maybe it's just YOU!?!? And actually my life is great! I'll be in Hawaii in February for two weeks. Don't need this to stroke my ego (not sure where you got strike. Must be the educational system there). I do it simply because I can. And all you can do is get mad, lol. Get over it....

HungryLion

Reaction score
It's funny how you girls can talk so much crap, but you cry when it comes back at you, lol. Or maybe it's just YOU!?!? And actually my life is great! I'll be in Hawaii in February for two weeks. Don't need this to stroke my ego (not sure where you got strike. Must be the educational system there). I do it simply because I can. And all you can do is get mad, lol. Get over it....

Exactly the response I would expect from somebody who feels so poorly about himself, he needs to stroke his ego on a message board.

Rather sad.

ghostdog

Reaction score
And yet here you are responding. What does that say about you? My father always said that when you point fingers you have three pointed right back at you! LMAO. You mad?

kevinhickey

Reaction score
I realize everyone is upset about yesterday’s outcomes but hopefully this link works and you can have a smile.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m so conflicted— I hate the Eagles with all of my heart.....except for the parts that hate the Pats.

How do I reconcile our rival getting a ring, or the franchise I hate most setting more post season records?
You do not have to watch. This will be like watching two ugly fat women in a bar fight over you.

HungryLion

Reaction score
And yet here you are responding. What does that say about you? My father always said that when you point fingers you have three pointed right back at you! LMAO. You mad?

I’m a cowboys fan. On a cowboys message board.

And no I’m not mad at all. Your pathetic need for attention isn’t something that angers me.

shawn_

Reaction score
3 years ago this team fired its coach then the next one tore the team apart, got fired and now the new coach has his team in the SB..... I wonder if JJ noticed this...lol

kskboys

Reaction score
Eagles traded for Tim Jernigan. We traded for Matt Cassell.

And all they gave up was a 3rd.

Eagles signed Chance Warmack and Dallas Thomas. We signed Byron Bell.

We traded up for MO. 6 picks later, Eagles drafted Fletcher Cox.

Not tooting the Eagles horn, but dammmm

shawn_

Reaction score
Eagles traded for Tim Jernigan. We traded for Matt Cassell.

And all they gave up was a 3rd.

Eagles signed Chance Warmack and Dallas Thomas. We signed Byron Bell.

We traded up for MO. 6 picks later, Eagles drafted Fletcher Cox.

Not tooting the Eagles horn, but dammmm
Just a cascade of success, that does not fall on the Cowboys... As great as our drafts have been, who ever is finding the free agents needs to be demoted..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
3 years ago this team fired its coach then the next one tore the team apart, got fired and now the new coach has his team in the SB..... I wonder if JJ noticed this...lol

Oh, and they got a GM in the process.