Worst draft in 11 years

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This draft was terrible, passed metcalf, thorn and some bona-fide future stars for a bunch of second teams scrubs..

this was not a good draft
Dallas could draft each of the top 10 over all and Garrett still wouldn't be able to mold them into a championship team.

Do either one of you ever have anything good to say about this team or what they do or do not do?
Every post is whining and complaining or is your sole purpose is to troll?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
This draft was terrible, passed metcalf, thorn and some bona-fide future stars for a bunch of second teams scrubs..

Bro metcalfs wasnt even the first wideout on that team to get picked.

Disrespectful?

Nope.

Just overrated.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
The Cowboys got their #1WR in the trade and didn't need Metcalf with Cooper, Gallup, Cobb and the others.

And half these guys would have to be at Home Depot in August for this to rival 2009.
Awesome post! My math says 2008 and was it that bad ;)

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Am I excited about this draft no do I think they left better talent on the board yes but you can’t say this is a great draft or the worst till we see these guys get some playing time in the NFL. In 3 years we will be able to look back and see. Right now the fans of the teams who got Bosa, Williams and Allen probably think they shot the moon but what if they get to the league and suck.

Them

Reaction score
...looked like an obvious draft for depth ...for 2020...IMO...nothing wrong there!...
C9WJyOg.jpg

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Worst draft in 11 years?!?! Lmao. You can’t tell a draft immediately. We’ve had drafts in past 11 years where only one guy was playing a year or two later and rest wasn’t even on the team.

Sandyf

Reaction score

Always amazing how fans and anaylst know more than the front office, coaching staff and McClay's group. Same guys that want Manziel over Martin. Have to see how it works out. I remember when Seattle needed secondary and they took Sherman and believe Chancellor on day 3, and everyone thought they blew it. Hope we blew it the same way.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

We see this here on this board EVERY year. There are the wannabe GM's that because the Cowboys didn't draft the players they wanted, it was then of course a terrible draft. I can't remember how many last year that after the Cowboys drafted Vander Esch with the 1st that they said the Cowboys really screwed things up in the draft. But then if they waited more than a day to look foolish they found out the LVE was a great pick.