Worst NFL Product I Have Seen in Years

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
From the gawd awful play on the field, to the crap officiating, the horrific commentary ("In these situations," Witten), to the dumb halftime show, the product was woeful tonight.

. :facepalm:

You forgot the early 2000s?

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
From the gawd awful play on the field, to the crap officiating, the horrific commentary ("In these situations," Witten), to the dumb halftime show, the product was woeful tonight.

You think this was bad....wait tell next Monday NIght.....NY Giants against the 49ers Prime time games suck

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go to turn my attention to the Bengals.
This team has no chance. They are done. And will be for a long time..

stiletto

Reaction score
Its a clown show... Might as well let Jerry go down with the Raggedy Titanic. Glitz and Glamour but sinks very easily.... He is definitely the Capt. Smith type. LOL

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

First game I've been able to watch from beginning to end. Tennessee's game plan, especially on offense, was excellent. The Cowboys defense was guessing all game.

As for the Dallas offense: too conservative, predictable and inconsistent. I blame the OC and HC.