Worst officiating I have ever seen- yes conspiracy

Starstruck22

Reaction score
The officials missed two blatant defensive pass interference calls and cost Dallas at least 14 points.
And tiny tack calls when Barkley was the receiver.
Micha Parsons and other rush defenders were held all night and nothing called

If this is not an NFL conspiracy against Dallas what could it possibly be? Just blatent missed calls and ticky tack calls against Dallas.

The refs in this game should be polygraphed. They were paid off and no one on here can disagree.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't buy into conspiracies, but I'm sure there are biased refs against certain teams and then just horrendous crews in general.

RS12

Reaction score
The Kung foo move in the end zone that the only people on the planet who missed it were the refs, is a little hard to explain.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Certain places just like in college basketball, you know when you play at dook, you are going against the refs too. Just have to go and play.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
The Kung foo move in the end zone that the only people on the planet who missed it were the refs, is a little hard to explain.
Not hard to explain. They refused to call blatent penalties by giants but called ticky tack ones against Dallas. Numerous calls not just one.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
There are two threads going on this but yeah, the Giants were getting away with murder all night whereas if Dallas farted, it was a yellow flag. The first two games of the year were reffed fairly and I had no complaints. Last night was pretty bad. I wouldn't say it was the worst reffed game I have ever seen but its rare to be really irritated with the refs after a win like what happened yesterday.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Both teams had a lot to complain about last night. I hope they send a barrage of tape to the NFL complaining about the embarrassing state of the officiating.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Just saw the non PI on Noah last night, he got mugged and no call. WOW! Not able to watch the game but just saw it on Skip and Shannon show this morning.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Here we are just 3 week in and the refs are already the story. The NFL better get a handle on this because once the integrity of the game is gone you are left with jai alai.