Worst post game speech I have EVER heard!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think he actually got one clap after his speech. And then he asks for loud cheers and they pretty much mumble. It really is pathetic to watch. And after a win? You think the team would be fired up.

canters

Reaction score
He does say basically the same thing every time, but I would hate to have to come up with something original myself.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Yes it was pretty lame. "Were not perfect in each phase of the game". "At times we could have given up, thinking its not our night", "We're going to work on those things" It's all getting old and you have to imagine what's going on in their minds when the owner turns the knife on HC with his 4th q strategies. Jimmy Johnson was probably rolling eyes, shaking head after hearing that.

rick2248

Reaction score
Yes it was pretty lame. "Were not perfect in each phase of the game". "At times we could have given up, thinking its not our night", "We're going to work on those things" It's all getting old and you have to imagine what's going on in their minds when the owner turns the knife on HC with his 4th q strategies. Jimmy Johnson was probably rolling eyes, shaking head after hearing that.

Garrett needs to go after the season it would be best for the Cowboys we need a real HC!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Garrett needs to go after the season it would be best for the Cowboys we need a real HC!

The delimma is that's a real HC would command respect which our GM has a had a hard time administering. The Jimmy Johnson Bill Parcells tenures proved that. Jerry has to control it or at least feel like he controls it. Can an effective HC deal with answering to that? Real coaches are not puppets.

rick2248

Reaction score
The delimma is that's a real HC would command respect which our GM has a had a hard time administering. The Jimmy Johnson Bill Parcells tenures proved that. Jerry has to control it or at least feel like he controls it. Can an effective HC deal with answering to that? Real coaches are not puppets.

Every word you said is true but we can hope !

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I think he actually got one clap after his speech. And then he asks for loud cheers and they pretty much mumble. It really is pathetic to watch. And after a win? You think the team would be fired up.

Do u have a link I didn't see it and would be very interested

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You can be a puppet and still make up great game plans, call a game well, and manage the in game management. For all his meddling, Jerry does not do anything on game day.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
You can be a puppet and still make up great game plans, call a game well, and manage the in game management. For all his meddling, Jerry does not do anything on game day.

Your point well taken however looking at it holistically, Jerry puts the "puppet" coaching staff on the field on Sundays along with Jerry, son groceries so in a way Jerry and son do effect the team on game day. Otherwise yes Garrett is way over his head.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Your point well taken however looking at it holistically, Jerry puts the "puppet" coaching staff on the field on Sundays along with Jerry, son groceries so in a way Jerry and son do effect the team on game day. Otherwise yes Garrett is way over his head.

Effect it with players yes.

rick2248

Reaction score
Giving Garrett a 5 year deal because they won 12 games last season was a mistake . Jerry always jumps the gun no one would hire Jason as a HC let alone pay him 5 million a year jerry the idiot was paying him 3 million as OC what an *** !

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

"I get it, I get it... I do!"

He didn't get it for long.