Worst run defense in the NFL by a whopping 0.123

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I think I could gain yards against this current run defense.

^^ That's a joke, hyperbole, for those about to light me up for it, lol.

Jipper

Reaction score
so the damage was done by Kamara, Lamar and Henry….they get Singletary this week. Gonna be interesting to see what they do against lesser talent.
Unfortunately I think we all know the answer to that question - it’s going to be fools gold…now since I’m going to the game I am ok with fools gold but we have to remember who we are playing….however should we get beat all bets are off and the train will go off the rails

Praxit

Reaction score
...it finally happened. The Superstars fell from the sky. Now, its back to fundamental football.

Where everyone, is no one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think we all know the answer to that question - it’s going to be fools gold…now since I’m going to the game I am ok with fools gold but we have to remember who we are playing….however should we get beat all bets are off and the train will go off the rails
Oh I agree our rush defense is bad. But I’m trying to see how bad. If they can’t stop Singletsry they can’t stop anyone. And he’s not a bad back but I’m looking at the backs we will face this year and he’s one of the worst ones.

I see Chubba, Singletary and Brian Robinson as the worst backs we will face. Which they would all start here for us.
We see Saquon twice, Bijan, White, Harris/Warren, Mixon….whoever 49ers back will be….it could get ugly.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
so the damage was done by Kamara, Lamar and Henry….they get Singletary this week. Gonna be interesting to see what they do against lesser talent.
With your corners, it may actually be DJ who does the most, don’t forget him

He had 80 yards against you in one of the 2022 games, and 13 attempts in the game last year before he got hurt

Mikexike

Reaction score
Here is an example of what Parsons, DLaw and Diggs were saying about other players just doing their job.......if Wilson stays in his gap, that a much shorter run.

Wilson is a problem, No gap discipline...How the heck do you go to the gap kendricks is in... stay in your damn lane!

Jipper

Reaction score
Oh I agree our rush defense is bad. But I’m trying to see how bad. If they can’t stop Singletsry they can’t stop anyone. And he’s not a bad back but I’m looking at the backs we will face this year and he’s one of the worst ones.

I see Chubba, Singletary and Brian Robinson as the worst backs we will face. Which they would all start here for us.
We see Saquon twice, Bijan, White, Harris/Warren, Mixon….whoever 49ers back will be….it could get ugly.
What’s worse than ugly?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The future former starting QB of the NYG. He doesn’t throw much, but he can skeedaddle.
Yeah I’m not worried about him. He’s s guy who can run but he’s probably a third tier runner. He’s not Lamar he’s not Josh Allen or even Jalen Hurts. Our defense can’t stop anyone but I don’t think he will be anymore effective than Watson was. Singletery is another story.

CWR

Reaction score
Here is an example of what Parsons, DLaw and Diggs were saying about other players just doing their job.......if Wilson stays in his gap, that a much shorter run.

Sometimes it feels like these guys are on the take. I can't understand how you continue to make such terrible decisions. Maybe once, but then you say damn that was bad and I better stick to my assignments. Nope, they just kept doubling down no matter how awful the results.

Zimmer should have been livid on the sidelines. He should have addressed it as it was happening and started to pull players who weren't going to work the plays.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The future former starting QB of the NYG. He doesn’t throw much, but he can skeedaddle.
Yea.....he doesn't get hot often, at all BUT if he gets going.........
BTW.....remember he loves using his legs. In fact, at one point last season, he had almost as many runs as Hurts. That's saying a lot, considering Hurts led all QBs in runs.