Worst run defense in the NFL by a whopping 0.123

Mikexike

Reaction score
All I know is Wilson is a big liability and I'm not sure if anything will be fixed with him on the field. He looks like the definition of hero ball that's making all the wrong decisions.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I bet Deuce could run against this defense
It would be pretty funny if he was released and picked up by a team we have on our schedule and gets a few carries and breaks one for 60 and a TD. Lol

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
All I know is Wilson is a big liability and I'm not sure if anything will be fixed with him on the field. He looks like the definition of hero ball that's making all the wrong decisions.
He's inconsistent.........either make a splash play or two per game or disappear. At this point, I would rather see Bell out there.

Wapp5200

Reaction score
so the damage was done by Kamara, Lamar and Henry….they get Singletary this week. Gonna be interesting to see what they do against lesser talent.
We always beat lesser talent. Dak will have 300 + yards, defense will play great. So what!!! We won't beat a good team. Prepare yourself for a long year.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Rush EPA is 3 times worse than the next team, the Rams. That has to be some kind of record or something, but it definitely points to a really bad Cowboys run defense.

If you were teh coach of another team, why would you ever put the ball in the air against Dallas. It has to be misdirection left, run right, and misdirection right and run left. Once in a while run the ball right up the middle.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And we rank 30th in rushing. How is it possible, even for Jerry, to be this bad at putting together a team? Our leading rusher through 3 games is Rico with 88 yards TOTAL.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This defense is so bad, I wouldn’t even be mad if they only drafted DT’s and LB’s this upcoming draft. Like strictly DT/LB. Something needs to change with this defense and they need to NOW or we’ll be getting blown out for years to come.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It’s not just Wilson being stupid, Diggs with his half assed tackling effort and the rest of the team looking perplexed as if these are creative and unique plays.
:facepalm: