Twitter: Worst rushing defense through 3 games in the last 60 years of NFL

Zordon

Reaction score
Only Dumb & Dumber could build a team this inept at stopping the run or running the ball. Well done.

jerry-stephen.jpg

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
What makes this really bad is that this was the focus in the off season, right? We added a few fat guys in the middle, we added Lbers to the team, we brought in a a new D coordinator to fix the run D.. and we suck even more now then we did at the end of last year. This D can't contain the edge to save their lifes..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Someone hack AT&T stadium and plaster this on all the screens. Plaster it everywhere Jerry goes.

I want him to see this statline everywhere he goes. Even in his sleep. I want him to go nuclear so bad.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Only Dumb & Dumber could build a team this inept at stopping the run or running the ball. Well done.

jerry-stephen.jpg

that's because of Dak. if Dak was any good, our run defense would be so much better. Dak's inability to get us up by 2, 3 scores allows the other teams to run, else they would have to pass and we wouldn't be the worse rush defense, we would be the worse pass defense.....

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The on field product is unacceptable. The offense— led by the highest paid QB and the 2nd highest paid WR in the NFL— is impotent.

The defense is actually significantly regressing from Dan Quinn’s units. Zimmer was brought in to stabilize the run D. The exact opposite is occurring.

The players are throwing tantrums on the sidelines, pouting, telling fans to jump off the bandwagon, and in general acting like spoiled, entitled brats.

The coaches clearly have no answers, and the owners are doubling down on their roster evaluation and think everything is fine on the good ship lollipop.

This franchise has earned every bit of scorn and criticism coming its way.

And no Dak—- I’m not “jumping off”. I was on the wagon before you were even born son. How about you and the “leaders” on this team do your jobs and avoid driving the wagon off the cliff?’

Sydla

Reaction score

He's an awful person. Just awful.

He has zero respect for the fanbase and just freely lies and exaggerates to cover his own butt.

I never "disliked" Jerry. Oh I thought he was arrogant and stubborn but there was a certain drunk grandpapa entertainment value to him and at times he could be funny, etc.

That's no longer the case. I don't like Jerry Jones. I think he's a smug, arrogant d-nozzle who expects his fanbase to be ignorant and stupid and lap up the BS he's selling.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
This is why appeal to authority is a fallacy.

Yes, there are many on this forum who would do a much better job as GM of the Cowboys than Jerry. And yes, I include myself in that group. I certainly would have signed Henry, NOT hired Zimmer, and would have better DTs.

When you say, "Jerry is a football guy, and I am going to believe him over you" you are making the appeal to authority fallacy.