Twitter: Worst rushing defense through 3 games in the last 60 years of NFL

Sydla

Reaction score
that's because of Dak. if Dak was any good, our run defense would be so much better. Dak's inability to get us up by 2, 3 scores allows the other teams to run, else they would have to pass and we wouldn't be the worse rush defense, we would be the worse pass defense.....
I've never seen a joke get so old so fast as these.

kskboys

Reaction score
The on field product is unacceptable. The offense— led by the highest paid QB and the 2nd highest paid WR in the NFL— is impotent.

The defense is actually significantly regressing from Dan Quinn’s units. Zimmer was brought in to stabilize the run D. The exact opposite is occurring.

The players are throwing tantrums on the sidelines, pouting, telling fans to jump off the bandwagon, and in general acting like spoiled, entitled brats.

The coaches clearly have no answers, and the owners are doubling down on their roster evaluation and think everything is fine on the good ship lollipop.

This franchise has earned every bit of scorn and criticism coming its way.

And no Dak—- I’m not “jumping off”. I was on the wagon before you were even born son. How about you and the “leaders” on this team do your jobs and avoid driving the wagon off the cliff?’
And we let Hankins and Gallimore walk. Gotta do your research and evaluate all aspects.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Zeke signing was nothing more than Jerry giving the middle finger to the fans.
The best part about this is that even Jerry can't pretend yesterday didn't happen. So all his bluster last week that he had Elliott and Henry as the same type of back went up in smoke.

Jerry is nothing more than a fraud, a charlatan masquerading as a NFL GM.

RS12

Reaction score
Remember all the people doing cart wheels when Zimmer was brought in? :muttley: :rolleyes: Remember all the people saying Mazi isnt a bust, I'll wait and decide? Clock about to strike midnight. Now don't get me wrong I don't blame Mazi for every thing. There is the fat guy they brought in off his couch just prior to the season and a bunch of others. So Will McClay still looking like a genius to some of you?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The defense looks worse than when Mike Nolan was here. A complete embarrassment! Our run defense is beyond pathetic.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“We’re all in”…..”we like our guys”……”just gotta stack one good practice on top of another”….

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only Dumb & Dumber could build a team this inept at stopping the run or running the ball. Well done.

jerry-stephen.jpg

Pretty much sums it all up. I don’t ever remember seeing a Cowboys defense so inept than the last 2 games. That defense didn’t even belong on the field they are so bad. If they don’t want to fight, do something about it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That's pretty crazy, especially when you consider that they handled the run quite well week 1. The last two games have been astronomically bad.

75boyz

Reaction score
I think if maybe, just maybe, we could string together something a little better than Punt, Fg, Fumble, Punt, Punt, Fg in our 1st 6 offensive possessions then maybe we could possibly compliment the defense somewhat.
As it stands, our kicker is so otherworldly that the offense only has to manufacture mini half drives to get points. When 60 yards are becoming the norm I mean.

This field goal juggernaut offense has sucked since the second half of the Cleveland game.

And yes I watched the 4th qtr prevent defense of the Ravens so do better before replying.
LOL