Worst seats at Cowboys Stadium

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Whoever posted and said there wasn't a bad seat in the house obviously didn't see these. These are beyond bad. I wouldn't take them for free. It took something like 10 years to design the stadium and they couldn't avoid this problem?:huh:

http://********.com/5344216/cowboys...-seating-behind-this-brick-wall?autoplay=true

jrumann59

Reaction score
I am not a stadium engineer but I find it hard to believe that every stadium besides Dallas does not have obstructed view seats. A structure this big is bound to have its OV seats, and many times teams do not sell tickets for these seats.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
That section probably has some unique feature that forced those walls to be built like that. If every section has seats like that then, yes, its a design flaw and pretty stupid. Every stadium has some seats like that. The reason you put those seats there is because you anticipate games/events in the future that will sell out and someone will buy those seats. If they are sold as season tickets, it will be at a huge discount and fully disclosed. There are people out there who could care less about their seats. They just want a ticket to the event and usually just wander around watching from different spots/angles.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cowboys22;2903957 said:
That section probably has some unique feature that forced those walls to be built like that. If every section has seats like that then, yes, its a design flaw and pretty stupid. Every stadium has some seats like that. The reason you put those seats there is because you anticipate games/events in the future that will sell out and someone will buy those seats. If they are sold as season tickets, it will be at a huge discount and fully disclosed. There are people out there who could care less about their seats. They just want a ticket to the event and usually just wander around watching from different spots/angles.

You would have to wander around if you had either of those seats unless you just enjoy listening to the action. You can't even see any part of the scoreboard from one of the seats.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2904011 said:
They should just take the seat out.
The guy under Jerry actually has told media guys that they should have been removed.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2904015 said:
The guy under Jerry actually has told media guys that they should have been removed.

I don't see why you wouldn't. I don't know what you would put there if you were that hard up to put something there but having seats there is just goofy.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2904016 said:
I don't see why you wouldn't. I don't know what you would put there if you were that hard up to put something there but having seats there is just goofy.
I'm sure that construction crews filled out wherever seats could be put regardless if the plans actually showed that they should be there or not. And since they still haven't finished everything in the stadium, Star on field, Ring of Honor, etc they probably just haven't got to taking them out yet.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Screw that think about all the stuff that seat could be used for by the person in the seat next to it, hold your jacket, drink trays. I love empty seats next to me I feel more like I am at home in my living room.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2904007 said:
:laugh2:

******** failed again.

Whether they're for sale or not they're the worst seats in the stadium. It makes no sense having them there if they're not going to be used. Leaving them there just creates jokes.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jrumann59;2904026 said:
Screw that think about all the stuff that seat could be used for by the person in the seat next to it, hold your jacket, drink trays. I love empty seats next to me I feel more like I am at home in my living room.
I was thinking the ones with small kids would love it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2904089 said:
I was thinking the ones with small kids would love it.

yep, esp. when they're acting up

"go sit in the corner of Jerry World"

that's the ultimate pwnage

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2904093 said:
yep, esp. when they're acting up

"go sit in the corner of Jerry World"

that's the ultimate pwnage

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Pretty bad indeed. I dont even see a third of the field as was posted in the link.

And all stadiums do not have those seats. Panthers, Pats, Packers, etc.

That is just another flaw in design that was either overlooked or ignored.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2904150 said:
Pretty bad indeed. I dont even see a third of the field as was posted in the link.

And all stadiums do not have those seats. Panthers, Pats, Packers, etc.

That is just another flaw in design that was either overlooked or ignored.

Major non-props for bashing seats that are, in fact, not seats for sale. But I must admit, I love reading your grasping-at-straws efforts to poke at the new stadium.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
RainMan;2904163 said:
Major non-props for bashing seats that are, in fact, not seats for sale. But I must admit, I love reading your grasping-at-straws efforts to poke at the new stadium.

You may be uhh...just not getting me. I am not bashing or grasping.

The crappy seats and the jumbotron are clearly issues.

Commanders have some crappy seats at FedEx too, the fans that buy those seats call it the cave.