Worst Sportscaster EVER...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I actually felt sorry for this guy in places... his dreams of becoming a bigtime spotscaster go right down the tubes... with extreme prejudice...

I will give him an "A" for his excitement over Reggie Miller though (even though it is Jason Kidd the first time)... "BOOM goes the dynamite"... :D

The long pause at the end is funny as he is supposed to be giving score updates...

"Thank you, Brian"... "Yeah"...

Worst Sportscaster EVER...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL

The kid looks like the guy that plays on that 70's show.

Funny stuff....you could hear his frustration when they would show a clip and he was lost with the commentary.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I assumed it would be Chris Berman :D

Poor kid needs to find a new profession.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Man, that is painful to watch/hear.

I feel sorry for the guy but at the same time I can't stop laughing at him.

trickblue

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
Man, that is painful to watch/hear.

I feel sorry for the guy but at the same time I can't stop laughing at him.

the shuffling papers with that sigh of desperation during the baseball highlights and the sheer tension/silence is priceless...

Rocky

Reaction score
This guy made ME nervous watching him. I'm thinking a career in forestry would be more to his liking. Reminds me of a skit on SNL years ago with Chevy Chase portraying an anchor who was oozing nervous sweat! That was funny, this was just bizarre.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Ok, we've got our worst ever Sportscaster, and weatherman. Now we just need a couple of anchors to fill out our newscast.

trickblue

Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
Ok, we've got our worst ever Sportscaster, and weatherman. Now we just need a couple of anchors to fill out our newscast.

Ever watch Dan Rather? :D

David Star

Star of David
Reaction score
Just about the only thing he didnt do was break down and cry. Bless his heart. :blind:Sports reporter extraordinaire.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I think that's WINICKI!!!!!

"BOOM goes the dynamite"...just wonderful.

He's so bad, it actually made me uncomfortable to watch...you're praying that he'll just walk off the set...but nooooooooo....

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

Hoov

Reaction score
crap...the computer at my job sucks, i can't download that file and see what everyone is talking about. I'll have to catch it later tonight.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hoov said:
crap...the computer at my job sucks, i can't download that file and see what everyone is talking about. I'll have to catch it later tonight.

In a painfully twisted way, it'll be worth it.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You had me at 'and boom goes the dynamite'.

Which reminds me of a great quote from 'Team America' that I won't say in public.