Worst we can pick is 10. Best is 8

Asklesko

Reaction score
Wgac? We will draft another player who will not be what we desperately need and will do nothing when we need him to do something (ceedee lamb)

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I have no idea what to think about Collins. If he truly is hurt this team needs a ton of work. S, DT, OT and full redo of LB position.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dang. So if WFT loses, Giants are the champs and we lose a spot?! That's garbage
Seems like we the only team in the top 12 that tried to win today. Everyone else tanked it. I thought we had a chance at 8. The Football Team would be better off losing tonight so they can draft Lance or Jones.

RamziD

Reaction score
What a horrible 1st round coming up. Such a paucity of talent. Hope we can trade back and get Barrimore or Moses from ALA. Don’t even mention an OT or Kyle Pitts. Not addressing defense with our first pick would be a fail.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Seems like we the only team in the top 12 that tried to win today. Everyone else tanked it. I thought we had a chance at 8. The Football Team would be better off losing tonight so they can draft Lance or Jones.
DEN tried to win, it’s just they have an idiot DC as their HC and he made a massive idiot of himself today.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Washington beats Philadelphia, the Cowboys will have the 10th pick in next spring’s draft after their 6-10 finish. It would their highest pick since 2016 when they took Ezekiel Elliott No. 4 overall and would be their fourth top-10 pick since 2011. They took Tyron Smith at No. 9 overall in 2011 and traded up to No. 6 overall to take Morris Claiborne in 2012. If the Eagles win, the Cowboys would pick 11th with Washington at No. 10 because of strength of schedule.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If Washington beats Philadelphia, the Cowboys will have the 10th pick in next spring’s draft after their 6-10 finish. It would their highest pick since 2016 when they took Ezekiel Elliott No. 4 overall and would be their fourth top-10 pick since 2011. They took Tyron Smith at No. 9 overall in 2011 and traded up to No. 6 overall to take Morris Claiborne in 2012. If the Eagles win, the Cowboys would pick 11th with Washington at No. 10 because of strength of schedule.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
@Knotamus

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Washington beats Philadelphia, the Cowboys will have the 10th pick
If the Eagles win, the Cowboys would pick 11th
I'm good either way.

And I'd like to see a trade down please.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Given our history, if we pick defense, that player will inevitably suck.

We can't pick defensive players that are any good.
So pick an OL in the first and defense in the 2nd. Diggs and Gallimore seem to be decent picks. LVE would be a decent pick without the injuries. He was on a great trajectory until he got hurt and derailed.