Worst we can pick is 10. Best is 8

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I told y'all this team should have tanked since 3 games ago. Could have secured a top 5 pick for every round since some of us knew this team was not making the playoffs (or had any business going there).

But nooooo....too much pride to swallow? This team showed no pride all season. They should have found some pride, slept in the bed they created and secured a top 5 pick in order to best help fill positions of need in the draft. This team, it's ownership and some fans simply don't get it. They fail on the field and also fail at knowing how to win for the draft.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Honestly don’t think that there’s a huge difference between the 2 only hope whether it’s 8,9 or 10 they make the right pick

too many examples of them not doing it

Gotta figure too that 3 QBs get selected before we pick in Lawrence, Fields, Wilson.

So we should def be getting a top top prospect.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I told y'all this team should have tanked since 3 games ago. Could have secured a top 5 pick for every round since some of us knew this team was not making the playoffs (or had any business going there).

But nooooo....too much pride to swallow? This team showed no pride all season. They should have found some pride, slept in the bed they created and secured a top 5 pick in order to best help fill positions of need in the draft. This team, it's ownership and some fans simply don't get it. They fail on the field and also fail at knowing how to win for the draft.
Honestly, if we didnt have the positives of those wins I dont know where we would be.

No one knows if the difference between 5-6 and 8-10 will matter.

Cant go saying it definitely will.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Honestly, if we didnt have the positives of those wins I dont know where we would be.

No one knows if the difference between 5-6 and 8-10 will matter.

Cant go saying it definitely will.
What positives? What positives did the last 3 meaningless wins create???

csirl

Reaction score
Gotta figure too that 3 QBs get selected before we pick in Lawrence, Fields, Wilson.

So we should def be getting a top top prospect.

But we're close enough that we're in realistic trade territory to move up and pick one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't matter if he was UDFA..LL GOOD NOT A NEED. mOVE ON.
That's not my line of thinking I'm just telling you their approach. They want to be right on Schultz and Jarwin. Getting Pitts would say they are wrong. I don't see that in their future. Plus when is the last time they even invested a 1st rounder in a tight end? David Lafleur?

Silverstar

Reaction score
We'll probably end up picking 10th and all these guys will be gone...

QB Lawrence
QB Fields
QB Wilson
OT Sewell
CB Surtain
QB Lance
WR Chase
LB Parsons
CB Farley

How you like them apples?
:thumbdown:

uvaballa

Reaction score

They still have a top 10 pick, so they’re fine.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
That's not my line of thinking I'm just telling you their approach. They want to be right on Schultz and Jarwin. Getting Pitts would say they are wrong. I don't see that in their future. Plus when is the last time they even invested a 1st rounder in a tight end? David Lafleur?
Let it go...TE is not a factor in the 2021 draft. At all.:)

efh313

Reaction score
Amazing. Honestly, this loss was infuriating and embarrassing, but we deserved to be in this position.
Agreed! In fact, there is no benefit to being in this position. Give back those three wins that we didn’t need and instead give us a draft pick of value.

uvaballa

Reaction score
We'll proably end up picking 10th and all these guys will be gone...

QB Lawrence
QB Fields
QB Wilson
OT Sewell
CB Surtain
QB Lance
WR Chase
LB Parsons
CB Farley

How you like them apples?
:thumbdown:
They don’t need offense so I hope those guys go before they pick.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
We will most likely draft CB, but probably should be drafting along either Line.