Worst we can pick is 10. Best is 8

Knotamus

Reaction score
Nope. They like Jarwin and have him signed for years, *and* Schultz was ok this year.

not sure if this is sarcasm or not..

But count me out on drafting a TE first round.

Jarwin has proved he’s a playmaker and Schultz surprised me with his play this year.

Bottomline, Dallas has too many needs, especially in the trenches to be drafting another offensive weapon. It’s time to focus on the line of scrimmage

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
A Center? In the top ten? Na..

Besides, last year we drafted the Remington Award winner (top Center in CF) in Tyler Biadasz.

If we’re drafting OL, its time to draft a true LT to replace Tyron Smith.

We have no chance at Sewell.. so, Slater come on down.

McGovern should be allowed to compete for C. He had a much better year than Biadasz. But between them, I don't see drafting a C.

For T, I could see drafting LT to get position value out of a top 10 pick, though I'd rather ride Tyron and trade back for later picks defensive picks. I wish there was some monster DT to take in the top 10.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Alas, we still have Jerry picking.

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/ZvQ5dVTJWGggRvuZcuCMU8bGvIpFaPk9FmBTInDEZMbr4qqYlCTNPN4J_EjdupOCkake2IXH3AjvbWQz4I570zScNisxU5rN7RvmgrDBShCSFho7SOS1TtllrxAMY4nAryR8Md4fwrnEP3Cx-Nk

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
That is exactly how you end up with a Taco Charlton or trysten hill.
No it isnt

Look at a team like Atlanta. They couldve paired Ceedee with Julio and Ridley. Instead they took AJ Terrell whom has been the best rookie cornerback in the league

ICP

Reaction score
Well, either is better than 19 and getting embarrassed by Brady on national TV next week

Knotamus

Reaction score
McGovern should be allowed to compete for C. He had a much better year than Biadasz. But between them, I don't see drafting a C.

For T, I could see drafting LT to get position value out of a top 10 pick, though I'd rather ride Tyron and trade back for later picks defensive picks. I wish there was some monster DT to take in the top 10.
Agree 100%

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Bad draft to have a top 10 pick and need blue chip help on D... the value will be in the latter part of round one through round 3.

May be worth trading back and stockpiling some picks. Surtain would be the only guy I’d take from 8-10. Farley scares me as he hasn’t played football in a year.

Knotamus

Reaction score
I'm just glad we won those three games. It was worth it, right?

I’d agree with ya if it was any other draft class..

Now that we still possess a top 10, and maybe a as good as an 8th, I personally I don’t see where it matters.

If we had lost out, the best we could of had was 4th.. Sewell is the best non-QB available and there’s still no guarantee he would be there at 4th overall. Besides, there’s other very talented LTs in this draft class if OL is your target. Some (Dane Bruglar) argue Slater is a better prospect.

That said.. with as many needs on this team, Dallas is still in position to draft a starter with their top ten pick. (And that’s ultimately what we want, right?)

So those upset that we moved down the draft 5-6 spots are just drinking the salt water. I’d rather see my team(and players) find a little success or momentum to ride into the next season.

Now let’s get our starters back healthy, add some young studs, and be ready for next year. Believe it or not, We have a good team. New coach, COVID19, no off season, and injuries ruined our chance to prove that this year.

Last edited: