Would anybody be suprised to see T.O. Blow up?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I actually liked seeing him showing some emotions on the sidelines today.

Now I know it would be considered a distraction, but I wouldn't mind hearing Terrell Owens give his opinion on what's wrong with this team.

Thoughts?

Nav22

Reaction score
Michael Irvin "fired up" the team.

T.O. "blows up" at the team.

That's according to the media. In reality, it's the exact same thing.

Would I be surprised if T.O. "blows up"? No. And I hope he does just that.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
JJ The GM - This game is on YOU.

Leaving Brad Johnson on your roster in 2008. Gee - he was washed up 3 years ago. 3 picks sacks and fumble. I hope all that were getting on Romo this year are shut up.

Trading 1/2 of next years draft at Roy #11. Zero catches today and disrupts Crayton and Austins playing time. Brilliant move JJ.

1) No preparation at QB for Romo injury
2) Panic move overpaying for Roy #11 badly.

TO is a ticking timebomb - JMO

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I hope he gets fired up on them but it won't matter cause the media will turn it into a giant distraction by claiming it's TO blowing up on the team like they've been saying for 3 years now that he would.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nors;2354643 said:

Leaving Brad Johnson on your roster in 2008. Gee - he was washed up 3 years ago. 3 picks sacks and fumble. I hope all that were getting on Romo this year are shut up.

Trading 1/2 of next years draft at Roy #11. Zero catches today and disrupts Crayton and Austins playing time. Brilliant move JJ.

1/2 our draft? hmmmm...we've got 9 picks so you're saying we gave up 18 picks for Roy? Stop trying to be so dense.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2354568 said:
Would anybody be suprised to see T.O. Blow up?

I hope he does. SOMEBODY needs to.

Charles Haley did it back in '93. I didn't have a problem with it then and I wouldn't have a problem with it now.

AS LONG AS HE'S BLOWING UP CUZ THE TEAM ISN'T PLAYING WELL AND NOT CUZ HE ISN'T GETTING HIS TOUCHES.

FCBarca

Reaction score
I'm actually behind T.O. on this one, a blowup would be called for

utrunner07

Reaction score
Does it really matter if he blows up? I mean is that really going to make things worse or better? No. Do it...its the only we we are going to get media attention from now on.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somebody needs to blow the roof off this team. TO was actually pretty calm throughout this game. They showed him fussing a couple of times. Those were probably the only times he went off and you can't blame him. These guys need to get mad and play up to their potential. In that order.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Rack;2354659 said:
I hope he does. SOMEBODY needs to.

Charles Haley did it back in '93. I didn't have a problem with it then and I wouldn't have a problem with it now.

AS LONG AS HE'S BLOWING UP CUZ THE TEAM ISN'T PLAYING WELL AND NOT CUZ HE ISN'T GETTING HIS TOUCHES.

:hammer:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Nors;2354643 said:

Suprise suprise. Why are you mad anyway? Your team is playing Monday night, you should be in high spirits.

On Roy Williams. The only pass thrown his way was out of bounds. Johnson is not the QB that will measure the impact Roy will have on our offense. Romo will show us Roy's value when he is healthy enough to play.

TO needs to implode and show some emotion. Nobody else on this team even bats an eye when we are getting blown out? Wade has the duh look on his face all game and stewart is sitting on the bench like an idiot.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Nors;2354643 said:

I'm sick of people saying we gave away SO much for Roy. Really, we would have used a 1st round for a WR regardless, and we basically traded our 6th for their 7th. So the only thing we "gave up" was a 3rd.

Second, I don't see how that trade had anything to do with the loss today. We'll see how he does when he knows the playbook and is with our starting QB.

Now Brad Johnson? That's another story.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Nors;2354643 said:

Hes been on the team for 5 days.

Give it a rest.

If it weren't for the fact that I can always feel just a tad bit smarter when reading your posts, I'd ignore your.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
i would like to HEAR about TO blowing up in LOCKER ROOM ....not in public..the media would just turn it against him

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Maybe the fact that this guy is one of the "leaders" on this team, I prefer to call it "Voices" of this team is a window into what is wrong with this team.

Owens screaming and yelling is not going to matter. guys dont look up to him as a leader. This team has been trained to tolerate owens so he doesnt blow up, not respond to his antics by going out and fighting harder.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2354656 said:
1/2 our draft? hmmmm...we've got 9 picks so you're saying we gave up 18 picks for Roy? Stop trying to be so dense.

Actually if we get the 3 comp picks we will have 12 picks......but I get your point.....and once again Nors is being Nors.

BTW, how did Orlovsky do Nors?

Q_the_man

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2354656 said:

according to the point system on draft picks, we gave up half are picks.....so I guess if a team offered u 2 4th, 3 5th, 2 6th round picks for ur first and 3rd u would do it......Out of all are picks we have next year only 4 might make team maybe 5

jimmy40

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2354568 said:
I actually liked seeing him showing some emotions on the sidelines today.

Now I know it would be considered a distraction, but I wouldn't mind hearing Terrell Owens give his opinion on what's wrong with this team.

Thoughts?
maybe TO should quit getting his *** kicked at the line of scrimmage before he blows up at anyone else.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I will be surprised if TO blows up this week. Im sure he knows BJ sucks.