Twitter: Would Kellen Moore be a good candidate for the Jags?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

I bet they come calling. They already have a franchise QB in place too.

I got a bad feeling Kellen Moore will be gone after this season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Byron Leftwitch would be a better candidate. I don’t think Kellen gets a head coaching job this offseason. You talk about Cowboys tax or being overrated. I think Garrett had a better resume.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
So Urban is officially out in Jacksonville? I really can't see any NFL team seriously considering Kellen Moore as a HC already. He still needs to show a few more seasons of consistency as an OC IMO.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Byron Leftwitch would be a better candidate. I don’t think Kellen gets a head coaching job this offseason. You talk about Cowboys tax or being overrated. I think Garrett had a better resume.

I’d be careful with coaches that have star QBs and then thinking that translates to being a good NFL coach.

You could pull a name out of a hat with these elite QBs and they would suddenly become good coaches.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
6 weeks into the season I would have said absolutely. Now I am not as sure. If I owned a team I think I would hire Dan Quinn over Moore. The turn around with the Dallas D has been historic. I thought DQ would improve the defense but I had no clue that they would be the best Unit in the NFL. I am giddy with enthusiasm at what the D will accomplish in the Superbowl.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:

blueblood70

Reaction score

worse possible situation for Moore,

they need a STRONG Vet coach. Someone with experience that can bring in the staff to develop Lawrence and keep the attention of that Lockeroom IE credibility.

you want to bring in a college coach who had zero nfl HC experience and failed and then bring in raw HC?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So he's had about 6 weeks of really successful offensive football, that hit a wall when Denver spanked us and never recovered. He hasn't figured out how to adjust to what Denver put on tape for everyone else in the past 6 weeks.

So yeah. HC of the Jags sounds great to me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If he’s dumb enough to go there? Let him.
I agree. I saw some people mentioning Leftwich....why would any young promising coach go there and ruin their career? I don't understand it....but if you could turn that thing around? You're GOATED.....you just have to be realistic with yourself about turning that ship around that hasn't EVER been turned around lol.

conner01

Reaction score
Leftwich, Beinemy both are better candidates with far more experience and there’s probably a dozen more
The Meyer melt down shows the hot name from college is rarely the best option
And experienced but youthful guy with nfl coordinatior success to me is the best option

Carson

Reaction score
I agree. I saw some people mentioning Leftwich....why would any young promising coach go there and ruin their career? I don't understand it....but if you could turn that thing around? You're GOATED.....you just have to be realistic with yourself about turning that ship around that hasn't EVER been turned around lol.
Leftwich is royalty out that way. He would be a great hire as he knows what it takes to win there

conner01

Reaction score
That is a concern
But for the first time in a long time they do have QB talent
That team amazes me because even the browns built a talented team after enough top picks
I think half the guys on this board could build a solid reposted when you pick in the top 10 year after year

cowboyec

Reaction score
•byron leftwich...played for them as well.
•eric bienemy...i think someone will hire him and get a helluva hc.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’d be careful with coaches that have star QBs and then thinking that translates to being a good NFL coach.

You could pull a name out of a hat with these elite QBs and they would suddenly become good coaches.
We talking about Jacksonville. Byron played for them and knows the area. Plus if you think Thor is the second coming, coaching Brady can really help with that.