Twitter: Would Kellen Moore be a good candidate for the Jags?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That is a concern
But for the first time in a long time they do have QB talent
That team amazes me because even the browns built a talented team after enough top picks
I think half the guys on this board could build a solid reposted when you pick in the top 10 year after year
Yeah I'm not sure what the Jags are doing with their picks....they suck every year and don't have much premium talent to show for it and when they did in Ngaouke(?) and Ramsey they shipped it out. Some stuff is just bigger than sports and Jags sucking is just a aura that I wouldn't' want any part of lol. Jets too lol.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Jacksonville has a young QB who has a ton of upside, a MASSIVE amount of Cap Space, and great draft capital.

They need to get someone who knows what the heck they are doing. Not that there are a ton of candidates out there like that, but what an amazing opportunity.

No, Moore is not ready for that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope to see out staff remain in place, we will see soon enough since the league is now allowing interviews to take place sooner than they have in the past.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Moore's still trying to earn respect as an OC. If someone's stupid enough to hire him as a HC right now, that's on them.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I bet they come calling. They already have a franchise QB in place too.

I got a bad feeling Kellen Moore will be gone after this season.

Hey, would be a total idiot if he stayed......

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, would be a total idiot if he stayed......
I don’t know if I have a new start up coach. The head coach. I’m not sure if the situation I’d rather go into. I think I rather stay right here and get more experience, but that’s me

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Moore's still trying to earn respect as an OC. If someone's stupid enough to hire him as a HC right now, that's on them.
I totally agree simply because. Just experience why he’s not ready. It could actually hurt him

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please take him.
He’s not doing bad. We are the bottom five in the league for time to get released the ball. He’s calling a lot of short passes. For that particular reason. We just have to dictate take the chances release the ball. If it’s an Int then let it be. At least we’re trying to do something different. The only thing I know for sure. We’re not giving him enough time back there. To get the ball down field consistently

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That team is reeling from the damage done by Meyer and while I am not a fan of kickers, I wouldn't kick my own kicker in the leg. They need an experienced steady influence and that is not Moore at this time, he is too inexperienced. Quinn and a QBC guru type would be better than Moore.

And just what is Moore going to hang his QB guru hat on for Lawrence? A QB being debated as to whether he is in a slump or not?

All of this Moore for HC talk was at its height when this offense was cooking and it is not even simmering right now. Think GM's aren't taking a hard look at how this goes? Any chances the Cowboys have of making noise is now on the D side of the ball and that's Quinn.

JayFord

Reaction score
Im not sure Jax is a good place for a first time HC

yeah you get to mold that team into whatever you want and you have Lawrence but the Jags might need someone whos been a HC coach for a while because you have to do a bit of rebuilding

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t know if I have a new start up coach. The head coach. I’m not sure if the situation I’d rather go into. I think I rather stay right here and get more experience, but that’s me
Staying here and having to work with Rayne is masochistic for many reasons.
You guys are already throwing him under the bus cause Rayne stains the field with ineptness.
If you get an HC gig Kellen run and never look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Staying here and having to work with Rayne is masochistic for many reasons.
You guys are already throwing him under the bus cause Rayne stains the field with ineptness.
If you get an HC gig Kellen run and never look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve never throw him under the bus. I’m actually a fan of his. His intelligence is over the top when it comes to football

Pass2Run

Reaction score

I bet they come calling. They already have a franchise QB in place too.

I got a bad feeling Kellen Moore will be gone after this season.

I don't think so. I think Kellen is a Jerry's kind of guy. So Jerry steps in to save his job.. Giving him a coaching position in the future.

Same as he did with the Clapper.