Would like to see Joseph get some meaningful snaps

quickccc

Reaction score
Could be right, about being more of a 2022 option as it's hard to integrate during the season. He has to earn time on the field and hopefully he can at least play in some dime packages to start. However, one injury could alter those plans in a hurry.

Question is, will the front office be confident in their future prospects not to address the need in the offseason? I think corner will not be a big priority, unless Joseph/Wright show little the rest of the season.

i think CB in this upcoming NFL draft would only change if they so happen to stumble upon a highly regarded CB prospect that was extremely high on their draft board
that somehow slipped down to one of their very early round slots. (ala Diggs per average 40 time)

and How many NFL teams would love to re-draft over again and have a chance at Diggs NOW ... lol

:laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's the reply of an idiot. Joseph is no Diggs.
no but he looks more like a Byron Jones type...which would be nice on the other side of Diggs

no one said he was diggs they are saying it took Diggs getting broke in while last year to find his way..he was burned a lot and well as we saw can still get beat with his high risk play but player liem Byron jones who i believe KJ will be more like will be good opposite side cb with Diggs..

diggs struggled early got hurt

KJ got hurt needs to be worked in but expect soe struggles LIKE Diggs but hes got a lot of talent and upside, JUST LIKE Diggs

that al he was saying and hy once agian does a fan get upset when we talk about another player on the team as its diggs vs KJ jeez

its not competition kj will be fighting to push out brown or Lewis..