Would Rodgers make Denver a contender?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I didn't really follow Denver last season. Are they in a situation where Rodgers could be the last piece of their puzzle? Or is their becoming champs this season a pipe dream even with Rodgers? Anyone see them play much?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Not a strong contender, but an AFCCG hopeful yes absolutely. Their D is good and they have 2 young wideouts who A-rod can bring to the next level.

I think their biggest problem will just be that they are in Mahomes’ division. He’s not winning less than 12 games anytime soon

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a strong contender, but an AFCCG hopeful yes absolutely. Their D is good and they have 2 young wideouts who A-rod can bring to the next level.

I think their biggest problem will just be that they are in Mahomes’ division. He’s not winning less than 12 games anytime soon

Easy to win 12 games when nobody else in the division has a good QB........... Rodgers absolutely changes the math in that division.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I didn't really follow Denver last season. Are they in a situation where Rodgers could be the last piece of their puzzle? Or is their becoming champs this season a pipe dream even with Rodgers? Anyone see them play much?
So sick of the Rogers crap. He’s a D-Bag, a great NFL QB, but a D-Bag and our fans idolize him. :facepalm: