Would this team have already won a Superbowl if

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Arians? Most likely. But finding a great coach out of nowhere is pretty tough.

If not a Super Bowl, at least contention for it most years.

perrykemp

Reaction score
If they had drafted Minnesota Golden Gopher TE Max Williams in the 2nd round of the 2015 draft...

Ender

Reaction score
Are you all serious. Romo would have had rings if he had better teammates through the years. The coaches changed, the results remain the same.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
This team would have multiple superbowl rings if there wasnt a salary cap. Cowboys are the only team that doesnt have to revenue share merchandising. Pay em jerry

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Jerry still makes the personnel decisions. Roster makeup is a huge issue here and has been for nearly two decades. I stand firmly by the thought of no Super Bowl for Romo.

QT

Reaction score
Romo would have a ring by now if he played for a different team. I don't think he will get one in Dallas, not in this structure no matter who the coach is.

I think so too. Romo never really had a good defense. The only time the defense was decent was the first year under Wade Phillips and Patrick Crayton dropped an easy ball that eventually gave the Giants the win (which was Eli's first superbowl)
After this year, we were losing OL's and Romo had a few bad years with a makeshift OL.

So Romo really hasn't had a good D and a good OL at the same time. It was suppose to be this year, then he goes down.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Can't say for sure, but I do believe Garrett has squandered Romo's career here.

He has. And so has Jerry for relying too much on him to be the savior.

I'll still never forget Jerruh refusing to address the OL in the offseason after getting destroyed by Minnesota and then losing Romo early in the season due to poor line play.

In fact, I'll go on to say that Romo would have won a ring, or few, by now had he been on any number of teams not named the Cowboys.