Would we re-sign QC?

Novacek84

Reaction score
Why would we? It still doesn't change the reasons he was cut in the first place, whether it was a drug test or Bill just didn't see a future with him.

DipChit

Reaction score
Only if theres enough cap room left after resigning Hutchinson. ;)

Rude

Reaction score
I doubt it but Bill said, "he might come back somewhere along the future" or something like that when Carter was cut. With that said, you never know

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Rude said:
I doubt it but Bill said, "he might come back somewhere along the future" or something like that when Carter was cut. With that said, you never know

Thats because he was throwing Quincy a bone and not hanging him in public. But then he hung him in public many times indirectly when people questioned him about Testverde this season ( i.e differentiating between previous starting QB and current Starting QB).

Heck he even said he has much more hope for Drew or Tony than he ever had for Quincy and Hutch. So no way he is going to waste his time on Quincy. He is as much of head case as Hutch was or actually maybe worse. Both cases, its not the ability as much as what they mental fortitude was that really undid them.

Now I can't discount the fact that maybe if both Drew and Tony don't seem to be working out next year, maybe he would consider Quincy in 2006 if he runs out of options. Even then, I doubt Jerry would want him back, seems like Jerry was really hurt by Quincy's Behaviour by the way Jerry sounded during that press conference when he was let go.

So lets stop this sign Chad or Quincy back nonsense ( not directing this at you btw). They are not going to back, either of them

MS17

Reaction score
Id say the odds of Carter's return are about the same as Campo returning as head coach.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
I say go for it! This team needs its "leader" back!!! :rolleyes:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Peterman60 said:
Would the Cowboys consider re-signing Quincy Carter if Vinny retires?

1335.gif

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Peterman60 said:
Would the Cowboys consider re-signing Quincy Carter if Vinny retires?

I'm gonna have to go with "No".

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81 said:
It's kinda like my grandma used to say, "Maybe so, but I kinda F**kin' doubt it!

Who's that in your sig/avatar?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It never ends, even when it's clearly over.

Well, I guess you can never say never but I would be shocked to say the least.