Would you be interested in Emmanuel Sanders?

JBS

Reaction score
I could be mistaken, but I believe it was Sanders who was on espn talking about how much he hates the Cowboys.

Prime21

Reaction score
A mid rounder for an aging WR with a big contract? lolno.

I like him though, runs good routes and has good hands.

Conditional 6th at best. Broncos might cut him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they cut him it’s worth looking at

Absolutely, although he may still be a bit pricey. I'm not sure if they would cut him though. This thread indicated they might be interested in a trade, so who knows what they would do if they can't make a trade. Of even if its true they are looking.

zack

Reaction score
Didn't he get into trouble this past off season? Harassment suit filed? Ya know that would be a 6 game suspension your honor...especially if signed by Dallas...

fansince68

Reaction score
He would be awesome and Dak friendly. It would be great to send Terrence Williams, Cole Beasley, or even Switzer. Take your pick and a 4th round pick. We instantly improve our passing game. I think Sanders swagger will cause Dez to step up his game giving us a great passing game.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I like how they're portraying him as an aged vet heading out of the league yet he's only a year older than Antonio Brown. This is the type of WR the Cowboys haven't had since Terry Glenn.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I like how they're portraying him as an aged vet heading out of the league yet he's only a year older than Antonio Brown. This is the type of WR the Cowboys haven't had since Terry Glenn.

The draft that Dez went for a 1st, the Steelers picked up Emmanuel Sanders with a 3rd and Antonio Brown with a 6th.