Would you bring Schultz back on a 1-year deal?

aikemirv

Reaction score
There are a hundred Dalton Schultzes out there, but there aren't QBs who throw to the tight ends at the rate Dak does.

That's why nobody is beating down his door to get him.
That and he can't block! I hope he is gone for good!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If we can get him on a good deal, I’d take him on a 3 year deal. Shultz has been a very productive TE. He is under rated here. I’d rather find a really good blocking TE to addto the group.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I must have been watching a different player last year because I was ready to move on months ago. How are we gonna be a running team and sign a TE that whiffs on blocks and is limited to a “safety valve” to the QB with no game changing attributes? Feel like Ferg can do everything Shultz can given opportunities and he’s a better blocker
If Schultz sucked according to you, Dak sucks according to you, our WR corp was CD and nobody else, then how did we have the highest scoring offense in the league with Dak behind center?

Makes you wonder.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
If Schultz sucked according to you, Dak sucks according to you, our WR corp was CD and nobody else, then how did we have the highest scoring offense in the league with Dak behind center?

Makes you wonder.
I never said he sucked. I just said that he was replaceable. Nothing more, nothing less.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
So we can keep losing in the playoffs due to an inferior DLine? When does it stop?

We have two good TEs on the roster. Drafting another doesn't improve our team.
It wasn’t our DT play that cost us. It was our offence. I’m not opposed to drafting DT first tho.