Would you consider signing Vonn Miller

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
No, aging player who no longer produces or at least didn’t last year. Let another team take a risk on him as I think this ship has sailed

Rayman70

Reaction score
You bet. On the cheap . One year. Let him retire at home. We have nothing to lose.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Doesn't he also come with some red flag baggage now?
No, because I would much rather the Eagles sign him and be humored with all the posters here crying about how the Eagles and Howie stole yet another awesome player.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yes, He and micah can have fun both running up the field doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

John813

Reaction score
Doesn't he also come with some red flag baggage now?
No, because I would much rather the Eagles sign him and be humored with all the posters here crying about how the Eagles and Howie stole yet another awesome player.
GF called the police over VM supposedly assaulting her.
Reverses course and said it's being overblown and she was never assaulted.

Jipper

Reaction score
Go young, go hungry, go fast, everywhere - get a team with an attitude in here not all this glitz and glamor crap

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Go young, go hungry, go fast, everywhere - get a team with an attitude in here not all this glitz and glamor crap
well after being here for a few years they sort of buy into the fact that they're good without even winning anything, thus our millionaire jerry who makes life so easy

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
One of the moves we didn't make that i actually give the front office credit for. That would've been a awful contract