Would you consider this game a wake up call?

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
You know, one of those games that finally wakes the players and coaches up and brings them to reality. Hopefully, this game will burn threw every player and coaches making them better. Or maybe this is the downfall of the dallas cowboys this year.

Who knows. :bang2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
more like the second step en route to the dirtnap.

The Commanders game was a wakeup call.

This was more like the good night call.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
If the previous 3 weeks weren't, I don't expect this to be either.

StylisticS

Reaction score
How many more wake up calls do we need. I thought Washington beating them up and down the field at home was enough for a wake up call.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If I had any faith in the staff to light a fire or the players to respond I would, but since I don't.... No.

The players that always play hard (Ware, Ratliff, Romo, Barber, etc.) will continue to play hard and everyone else will do what they have been doing all season.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2355032 said:
If I had any faith in the staff to light a fire or the players to respond I would, but since I don't.... No.

The players that always play hard (Ware, Ratliff, Romo, Barber, etc.) will continue to play hard and everyone else will do what they have been doing all season.

which is nothing a lot of bums we got ......

ddh33

Reaction score
Nope. Close wins can be wake-ups. Tough losses are wake-ups. Today was a team that played stupid and without much heart. Maybe they'll see that on film.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I thought last week was the bottom and would be a wake up call. Obviously the players didn't see it that way. I really really hope that we don't hear a bunch of excuses and the players aruguing who lost the game (offense or defense). Let' hope they alll get pissed off!!! :bang2:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
yes, and expect this team to continue to hit the snooze button.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I don’t know about the Cowboys but it was a wakeup call to me about the playoffs and that we wont be playing in them or losing in them this season. I am upset about every phase of this team but mostly about the Defense. I think all of them are a bunch of overpaid bums. Sure Ware got a few sacks but dang who was blocking him on those, a TE and RB? Come on. The guy has hardly been a factor. This Defense is crap plain and simple. Top to bottom. And Wade and Stewart are clueless. And i would say Garrett isnt far behind them.

Everson24

Reaction score
This team is in a coma. Just try getting them up with a wake up call.