Would you continue to eat at a restaurant serving bad food?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys would continue eating at an expensive restaurant that had really bad food and service? More specifically, if the expensive restaurant was in a country club where you had to pay a huge personal membership fee in order to eat at the bad restaurant?
Bad analogy. It's more like when you were still just a kid and your dad made you eat your mom's bad cooking. She used to cook real good but now, not so much. You still have to sit at the family table and eat.

exciter

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys would continue eating at an expensive restaurant that had really bad food and service? More specifically, if the expensive restaurant was in a country club where you had to pay a huge personal membership fee in order to eat at the bad restaurant?
Exactly what point are you trying to prove. No I wouldn’t buy bad food, considering I don’t pay a single dime to watch football I don’t see how this is relevant to football!

Kaiser

Reaction score
Bad analogy. It's more like when you were still just a kid and your dad made you eat your mom's bad cooking. She used to cook real good but now, not so much. You still have to sit at the family table and eat.

I think the analogy is a good but not great restaurant that has their five best cooks out sick so a bus boy is force to cook the meals.

fivetwos

Reaction score
So do the ones that continue to complain on here, about every single thing, even when things are going good. Why do they still come in here to post?
Why don't they go find another team to whine about on their forums?
I thought you quit yesterday

fivetwos

Reaction score
So do the ones that continue to complain on here, about every single thing, even when things are going good. Why do they still come in here to post?
Of course this clown has me blocked because he cant stand to hear the truth.

Look at yesterday's game thread.

Its fully ok to "whine" when he is in the mood for it...

bewp7

Reaction score
no but what do u do when the owner of the restaurant does not have to put out a good product to make a ton of money and the value of his restaurant goes up a billion dollars every year any way!

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think the analogy is a good but not great restaurant that has their five best cooks out sick so a bus boy is force to cook the meals.
How about an NFL personnel guy running the place just to twist the knife a bit more?

This defense was disgusting before any injuries to be fair.

Put all those OL and Dak back in and they are a 6-10 team is what I saw.

UncleOscar

Reaction score
I get what you're driving at.

Do you own a PSL?

Given how expensive the face is on tickets there I'm not sure it will be worth it to pay for the tickets in the near future unless you're still all up for attending.

I wouldnt think they would be able to be resold for face value anytime soon.

Get ready for more than half visiting fans in the place the next few years.

I do not own a PSL, nor have ever owned a PSL.

UncleOscar

Reaction score

Oh look, a random board bully with cognitive dissonance.

garyo1954

Reaction score
How about an NFL personnel guy running the place just to twist the knife a bit more?

Put all those OL and Dak back in and they are a 6-10 team is what I saw.

Get real.....

The owner picks all the groceries and hands them, along with his secret recipes, to the cook.....

Kaiser

Reaction score

The defense has been all-time bad but I would argue with that a little bit. In the first game where the defense was healthy they held the Rams to 20 points even with LVE leaving that game early. The Rams went on to score 30 points against the Eagles, Bills and Commanders and then 24 against SF.

The defense has been terrible and IMO its equal parts lack of a preseason, injuries and me-first play from some players.

Asklesko

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, 80 percent of restaurants out there serve terrible food, and they are always packed.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The defense has been all-time bad but I would argue with that a little bit. In the first game where the defense was healthy they held the Rams to 20 points even with LVE leaving that game early. The Rams went on to score 30 points against the Eagles, Bills and Commanders and then 24 against SF.

The defense has been terrible and IMO its equal parts lack of a preseason, injuries and me-first play from some players.
Fair enough, but this team hasnt been able to withstand injuries to any starters without significant drop off in quite some time now.....in game where injuries are part of things

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
seinfeld-season-3-7-the-cafe-jerry-owner-brian-george-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
It's not the same there are tons of restaraunts out there. When you root for a team for 30 years they are in your blood.