Would You Go For Two?

rkell87

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2994476 said:
Let's say we score at the end of the Bronco game. Do you go for two? on the road?

no(filler for bs five charactor posting rule)

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Actually, I would have seriously considered it. Considering how tired our defense was, I would have tried to end it right there.

links18

Reaction score
Yes, throw a fade to Bennett that misses by about 7 yards......

rkell87

Reaction score
Ozzu;2994495 said:
Actually, I would have seriously considered it. Considering how tired our defense was, I would have tried to end it right there.

and when we lose cause we went for it this sites servers would have crashed from all the I CANT BELIEVE HE WENT FOR FOR IT WHAT IDIOT.

and since we're in this fantasy world of we scored. now we are in over time and some how we blow it(cause thats what everybody says thats all we can do) and then this forum is like OMG WHY DIDNT WE GO FOR 2 AND TRY TO WIN IT RIGHT THEN WHAT AN IDIOT.

or say we win the game 2pc or OT this board would be like JASON GARRETT IS AN IDOIT WADE CANT COACH ROMO SUCKED ALL GAME TILL HE WON IT WE ARE JUST LUCKY THE BRONCOS SUCK LIKE WE THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO.

i still say no you dont go for 2

links18

Reaction score
Wade doesn't have the stones to go for 2, just like he doesn't have the stones to activate Ogletree (like so many of you want, w/o say so from Jerry, just like he didn't have the stones to stand up to Ralph Wilson and play Doug Flutie over Rob Johnson in the Music City Miracle. Yeah, the Music City Miracle, that was a Wade Phillips coached team that lost that.