Would you make this trade w/ the Rams?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
So give up the number 4 pick for a back up then use round 2 pick on another QB.....haha no thanks

it wasn't my idea, just trying to say what I think he was saying. You are going to either spend money in FA for a back up or use the 1st pick on a QB and make him the back up. Or both. So getting a need filled while picking up 2 additional picks and still getting a QB of the future is not a horrible idea, , I wouldn't do it personally, but again, its not horrible.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
it wasn't my idea, just trying to say what I think he was saying. You are going to either spend money in FA for a back up or use the 1st pick on a QB and make him the back up. Or both. So getting a need filled while picking up 2 additional picks and still getting a QB of the future is not a horrible idea, , I wouldn't do it personally, but again, its not horrible.

Is not horrible? .....it's not realistic

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Trade down from 1/4.....they give up 1/15...and both of their 2nds.... 2/43 and 2/45.

On paper we are getting the better end of the deal...but you are also risking not getting a QB. Is it worth the risk?

Comments?;)

Think its an obvious yes

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I assume that they are trading up for a QB, so I'd consider asking for Foles, a 2nd, and a 4th.

Foles?

You mean Nick Foles and his 69 QBR?

You mean Nick Foles who had 3 more INTs than TDs this season?

That Nick Foles + a mid 2nd and 4th...........for the number 4 overall pick in the draft?

BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA:lmao2:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Trade down from 1/4.....they give up 1/15...and both of their 2nds.... 2/43 and 2/45.

On paper we are getting the better end of the deal...but you are also risking not getting a QB. Is it worth the risk?

Comments?;)

Throw in a 3rd and it's a deal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But in this scenerio....I think you are basically saying good bye to drafting a QB.

1/2. Cleveland- Goff
1/4. Rams.-Wentz/Lynch
1/13. Philadelphia- Lynch/Wentz

I hear a lot of people make this deal in a heartbeat.....but I'm not so sure this is the right move.:rolleyes:

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Draft a quarterback next year.

People kill me acting as if this iwll be the last year we will ever be able to draft a qb. Goff, Wentz and Lynch aren't Andrew Luck type prospects. You will have your shot at those type of QB's next year. The deal is too good to be true to get those many picks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Foles?

You mean Nick Foles and his 69 QBR?

You mean Nick Foles who had 3 more INTs than TDs this season?

That Nick Foles + a mid 2nd and 4th...........for the number 4 overall pick in the draft?

BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA:lmao2:

Or the Nick Foles that that for his career has 53 Touchdowns and 27 picks? Though I agree with you. I'd only take Foles if he was thrown in. He surely isn't someone i'd trade for lol.