Would you pay this much for Super Bowl tickets?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
No and here is another thing..and I’m assuming many here can attest to this…it’s not even a fun game to go to. I’ve heard from dozens of friends that have attended and all say the same..”it’s a corporate event, a show that is less football game and more ad selling.” If someone invited me to their box..sure. But I’d rather go to a regular playoff game

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would like to go at least once - might bite the bullet one day but not for this one. I don't think I could go watch Dallas because my heart probably couldn't take it...ha

Been to the NFL Championship twice (93 and 95) when I was younger and my stomach turned the entire game. SO intense and I was only 14 yrs old. - In my 40s now, I better just hole up at my house :) Thankfully I haven't tasted defeat because that would be so dang hard to be there for that.

Went to both the ALCS game 6s with the Rangers. The first one vs the Yankees was honestly one of the top sports moments of my life - I was spoiled growing up with the Cowboys and the 90s success - the Rangers was an entirely different story. There was an elderly lady in her late 70s who was the usher in our section - we both stood there and hugged each other, crying at the end. Felt like we hugged forever...she wouldn't let go and I was perfectly fine with it. My wife - a fan but not that type of fan, just was standing there by herself....she understood however and wasn't upset at all. However, the stress level was not as extreme as the Cowboys because we still had a game 7 if needed.

Still have the confetti from that day in my wallet.

The World Series lose that first year wasn't even that big of deal because we were there. The next years World Series....no comment.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Not a chance.

I briefly considered spending a grand on a Stanley Cup game but decided it was not worth it even though hockey is a 100 times better than football to watch live.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its LA. Tons of money. The super bowl is going to be a hot event where the A-D list celebrities can take pics to post on their instagram accounts.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
No way. Not even if I could afford it. Those prices are worse than ridiculous.

Flamma

Reaction score
I can afford it. But like buying a stick of gum for 100 bucks, I wouldn't do it. Gotta remember, a lot of these people buying these tickets, it's equivalent to a few bucks to them. Would they spend 10 million for a ticket? Probably not. And for the same reason your average person wouldn't spend 10k.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Insane. I wouldn't pay more than 40 bucks to be jam-packed in with a bunch of strangers watching two teams I don't even normally root for.

Flamma

Reaction score
Insane. I wouldn't pay more than 40 bucks to be jam-packed in with a bunch of strangers watching two teams I don't even normally root for.

I agree with you. Me personally, I'd rather watch it on a big screen, in comfort, with every possible snack around me. If someone gave me tickets to the game, I'd sell them.

Pape

Reaction score
most I spent for a super bowl - 2500 for a pair, Super Bowl XXXVIII, Pats/Panthers in Houston... was worth it.

It really is only worth paying money to see your team in the game.