Would you prefer to be playing Rams or Saints this week?

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Rams for sure. The Saints, in the Superdome, would probably hang 40 or 50 points on us.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Rams without a doubt! I think Saints would adjust from first game and it would tough in the Superdome. Rams finished weak and I think are gettable..plus LA will be filled with Cowboy fans

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The Rams looked very vulnerable late in the season and if Gurley isn’t 100%, I can see our D giving LA real problems.

Our offensive line is going to have to play better than they have lately if we’re gonna do anything on offense though.

All together I’d much rather play the Rams where they will have no home field advantage. It’ll probably be half Cowboys fans, making it a neutral site game.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My 'path of least resistance' plan is coming to fruition. Home game(SEA), an almost home game(LA) then back home for Philthy :dance:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rams by far. New Orleans is a tough place to win and their is a revenge factor.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rams. It’s a good matchup for us.

I don’t really see where they can point to as a favorable matchup for themselves.

Like there is some individual matchups in their favor but it’s not a big deal.

If we win then I’ll be a big Eagles fan the next day.

Carson

Reaction score
Rams. It’s a good matchup for us.

I don’t really see where they can point to as a favorable matchup for themselves.

Like there is some individual matchups in their favor but it’s not a big deal.

If we win then I’ll be a big Eagles fan the next day.
I give them Donald vs Williams / Sua Filo.... that’s all I’ve got!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
My 'path of least resistance' plan is coming to fruition. Home game(SEA), an almost home game(LA) then back home for Philthy :dance:
I agree with this, been hoping/wishing this scenario to playout.
Much better matchup vs the Rams, we can run on them, and slow down Gurley.
Need Philly to eliminate the true threat in Noleans, and the NFC championship game can be in our house vs Philly.
Ultimate playout scenario.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Rams were running on all cylinders week 17 to secure a first round bye. Most recent tape of them is absolutely dominant. On the other hand, Drew Brees has been flat out bad since before the Dallas game. Strange string of games lately that the 13-3 Saints have put together.

Just food for thought.

Swanny

Reaction score
Rams can't stop the run, unlike the Saints who at least slowed Zeke down
Rams. Drew Brees at home is scary. Drew Brees is arguably the best QB ever and he Always plays incredible at home.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Rams were running on all cylinders week 17 to secure a first round bye. Most recent tape of them is absolutely dominant. On the other hand, Drew Brees has been flat out bad since before the Dallas game. Strange string of games lately that the 13-3 Saints have put together.

Just food for thought.

The Rams scare me but I'd rather play them than the Saints, at least right now. Saints are very hard to beat at home and will slow down Elliott quite a bit.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Their O took a hit once they lost Kupp for the year. I'm assuming Gurley will be fine, but we managed to bottle up Barkley well enough twice other than two runs. And our Lbs are flying.

Ideally we can mask what we're doing on D until late in the play clock, so it's all on Goff and the coaches can't make adjustments