Would you pull the trigger?

wrongway

Reaction score
I would make the trade but you risk throwing this season away if Dak gets injured. Watt's best days could be done but Romo's not likely to be back next season if Dak continues to play the way he has.
I would certainly be holding my breath that dak stays healthy and performing well.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I would certainly be holding my breath that dak stays healthy and performing well.
He will. This boy is very well built..and won`t be so easy to injury. He is also a pocket passer that gets rid of the ball quickly..another good sign. He is a very sturdy guy with a high football IQ. He will be fine.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

It would definitely be a risk but probably one worth taking with Romo days as the starter looking like they may be over. Just don't see him wanting to return next season as the backup. At his age with the injuries he's had it would be hard to get anything for him so Watt straight up for Romo would be a deal I wouldn't pass up. It would be a gamble for both teams because one more solid hit could end Romo's career and there's no guarantees Watt will return to form and the rest of his career could be plagued with back issues. He might not even have long to go himself if he starts having back problems again next season.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
If Watt's injury isn't career-threatening, the guy's been playing like the future defensive GOAT since he came in the league. I'd trade any QB for him.