Would you rather an offensive of defensive heavy draft

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What side of the ball would you prefer to see a majority of our picks used on?

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Give me a LB and 1T and the rest on O like TE and OL.

Then when they cut their best WR and DE, they need more than they have draft picks for.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Give me a trench heavy draft early. If i can get a OL, DT, and Edge rusher in rounds 1-3 they can do whatever they want on day 3 and i wont care much.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I know the #1 scoring offense struggled down the line but it was mostly Dak not seeing the field IMO. I think an offensive loaded draft is a terrible idea

I would build this entire team around Micah Parsons, this defense needs another big draft. This is foolishness by the Cowboys if true

Reactions: BAT

RS12

Reaction score
Doesnt matter what we want. Draft show seems to think it would be an offense centric draft FWIW. I would love to get a couple of players from the Georgia defense early but I wasnt consulted.

morasp

Reaction score
Draft guys that can make the team and contribute. If two players are about equal, defense. I didn't want an OG when they drafted Zack Martin or a WR when they drafted Lamb. If you start reaching for players you frequently get nothing.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
BPA on every pick. If it turns out that this results in a defensive heavy draft that would probably make me happier than if it results in an offensive heavy draft.

HanD

Reaction score
agreed with everyone on the trenches heavy draft. Need to get a big body to occupy blockers so MP and lbs can flow to make plays. If Dlaw and/or gregory are gone, need some pressure off the edge. Need to fix the run game and protect dak in the middle @ lg and c in that order. WR and TE prospects are deep and can be found mid rounds. productive young rbs can be found mid to late rounds almost any draft.

reddyuta

Reaction score
without a good OL we are not winning much against a good Defense,its that simple.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Protecting the QB should be priority #1 after what we saw down the stretch...get a LG in FA or somewhat early in the draft then BPA.

bewp7

Reaction score
i would like 75% d with at least 1st or 2nd on a plug and play OL if not both!

if not linderbaum maybe get a vet c in free agent??

they can get a good edge on day 2 also

DanA

Reaction score
I know the #1 scoring offense struggled down the line but it was mostly Dak not seeing the field IMO. I think an offensive loaded draft is a terrible idea

I would build this entire team around Micah Parsons, this defense needs another big draft. This is foolishness by the Cowboys if true

Not for me as long it’s O-line focused. If we went something like OC & OG in the first two rounds and then a WR with our 4th pick I’m okay with that.