Round 2, Pick 14 (45) (From Rams) --
Round 3, Pick 1 (64) --
Round 5, Pick 1 (140) --
Round 6, Pick 1 (176) (From Browns) --
Round 6, Pick 18 (193) (From Falcons) --
Round 7, Pick 1 (222)

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Tenn. I already have my franchise QB. What should be a solid OL and a good RB. With a good defensive draft, they should make a push in the AFC South.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
That's a ton of players in the top 100 for Cleveland. Talking about building a system. You could really have a theme for your defense and totally build around it with players that fit together. Not that it will be easy to do, but the chance is there.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Cleveland.

If they stink, the fans don't expect anything better.

But if they start winning, they'll treat you like a god and have a great atmosphere for home games. When I think of professional sports stadiums and arenas, the old Cleveland Muni was one of the most feared places ever. Winning in Cleveland could bring that back.

Winning in Tennessee just is not going to bring that type of fandom in play. They'll increase attendance, but it won't be nuts.

That and if Jimmy Haslam is honestly into analytics, you can do so many things that will revolutionize the game.

YR

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Cleveland didn't exactly wow me with their 1st rd pick, WR Coleman. Is he going to be better than Fuller, Doctson, and Treadwell?

Cleveland has 12 picks. Maybe too many picks can be a problem. Sometimes teams force themselves into keeping a player on the roster just because of his draft status. We drafted him, so we will look like idiots if we cut him. So, they keep him over a more talented player in the hopes he will improve. 10 of Cleveland's 12 picks will likely make the roster if they don't get injured. Throw in a few FAs and you have a team comprised of 20-25% rookies. Tough to win with that.