Would you rather have: 3 straight 6-10 seasons or no NFL in 2020

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Purely hypothetical and not at all a prediction but this period I think should make us thankful for when sports do come back that at least they provide entertainment.

So in a pure vacuum and not taking into account what happens for the rest of society if there were to be no NFL, think if it were a strike, would you rather Dallas go 6-10 for 3 straight years or have no NFL at all in 2020.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No 2020 for sure. I think Dallas is a couple seasons away anyway. They've Had 19 bad seasons out of the last 24. That's more than enough.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Purely hypothetical and not at all a prediction but this period I think should make us thankful for when sports do come back that at least they provide entertainment.

So in a pure vacuum and not taking into account what happens for the rest of society if there were to be no NFL, think if it were a strike, would you rather Dallas go 6-10 for 3 straight years or have no NFL at all in 2020.

The Campo years were tough.... But we had football.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If you are guaranteeing full football seasons after 2020 then I pick no NFL in 2020. Three 6-10 seasons are a complete waste of too much time.

Techsass

Reaction score
You 1st...would you rather have your wife run off with your best friend or find out that she has an incurable debilitating disease?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me the three 6-10 seasons. Then for those Dak detractors, his contract will be near the end, and they can draft a QB in the top 10. :lmao:
other things that will be gone...the Hot Boyz....

Need to lookout the bright side.
And man, can Rowdy finally be gone also.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

:huh:
Neither.

Close thread
:clap:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’d take missing 2020. We are already spirts free. Leave the bandaid off. Three 6-10s would be depressing..more than normal

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Would I rather choose from two choices that I'd rather not have, I'd rather not do that. I would rather have better options to rather fromo_O

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I haven’t missed a cowboy football game I believe in over 25 seasons. I’ll take anything. Yes I know it’s kind of selfish. Because of injuries another meaningful situations. But I don’t know whatI’m going to do with the football. And I don’t need to get a life I’ve already lived one.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’d take missing 2020. We are already spirts free. Leave the bandaid off. Three 6-10s would be depressing..more than normal
Just think of the final great draft picks we could get

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If there is a full season in 2020, there cannot be a 6-10 season with a 17-game schedule! :muttley:

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Answer me this...

Do I have to watch Buck and Aikman call the games?

Then as Patrick Henry once said..

"Sir..give me either liberty or give me death. I know no other reasonable course of action."

:thumbdown:

Flamma

Reaction score

So......do I want a crap sandwich or a maggot sandwich? Let me get back to you.