CZ POLL Would you rather see Washington or the Giants make the playoffs?

Would you rather see Washington or the Giants make the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
G-Men....I live in the Washington area.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Washington, since in my other pool I stand to make a chunk of change for my pocket. And, I still hate Philly with a passion.

Radiashun

Reaction score
I never liked the giants, of course, but I've always hated the Eagles and the Whatevers with a passion. Let Garrett game plan for a shutout loss in the playoffs next week.

Motorola

Reaction score
Redsk...Football Team. For Coach Rivera
1) stepping into that job and having to overcome the off-field putridness that the franchise reeks of
2) OVERCOMING THE BIG C

Last edited:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Washington. I live in NY, and plus I don't need the Giants having a chance at winning a 3rd Super Bowl this century.

I just realized that the Giants have been to 3 Super Bowls this century compared to our zero. Now I'm even more depressed.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Want the Gnats. I want Jerrys ego to squirm in frustration all week (with what may have been a playoff run) sitting in his office with his hemorrhoid yes men and son making more excuses for themselves.

Motorola

Reaction score
Washington. I live in NY, and plus I don't need the Giants having a chance at winning a 3rd Super Bowl this century.

I just realized that the Giants have been to 3 Super Bowls this century compared to our zero. Now I'm even more depressed.
'guag' - my sentiments exactly,

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
'guag' - my sentiments exactly,
By the way just saw your signature, my dad is also a fan for 55 years. He started following the Cowboys when he was 10 because he loved the Star on the helmet.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I'd love to see the Giants make it at 6-10, just to underscore the embarrassing mediocrity of a once-proud division nobody could put together a 7-9 season to win.

This. I like seeing the NFL beclown itself.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Since the Cowboys have been eliminated, would you rather see Washington or the Giants make the playoffs?

Yes, we know many people have a "I don't care" or "neither" attitude, so you can avoid posting saying you don't care while showing you do by replying :D

WFT beat the Cowboys twice, the Cowboys and giants split so this year I dislike WFT more for beating the Cowboys twice so I want them to get beat.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
This should be a no brainer. WFT losing tonight means they may end up barely picking ahead of us.

At this point, draft position is all I have to look forward to.

You have that backwards. If WFT loses tonight and have the same win/loss record as the Cowboys, the WFT beat the Cowboys twice so then the Cowboys is the weaker team so the Cowboys would pick before the WFT.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Washington is the better team so I’d rather watch a more competitive playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.